+J U G H E A D+

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing... thewittyshow !!!!!!! YAY thanks to her I have this bomb cover and an awesome internet fwend. Yay! Enjoy this chapter!!!

Y/N and Jughead were complete opposites.

Jughead. Secluded, sarcastic, and "cynical"
Y/N. Outgoing, bubbly, and everyone's "bestie"

They are so different in so many ways, how could fate possibly throw them together?
Turns out fate has a mind of its own.

Someway somehow the universe managed to throw together the most contrasting individuals possibly in the entire world and decided that they were going to fall in love. I mean, opposites attract right? Right indeed.
+   +   +
There was a movie night at Y/N's house, just like she had every weekend. And every weekend almost the same thing occurs.

"So what movie do you guys wanna watch" Y/N asks.

"Rebel without a cause!!" Jughead suggests.

"NOOOO we watched that three times already!" Y/N, Betty, and Veronica say practically in sync.

"Spider-man?" Archie chimes in. The rest of the group let out various different 'meh's.

"LA LA LAND!!!!" Kevin says over-enthusiastically.

"WE WATCHED THAT LAST TIME KEV!!" The group erupts.

Finally Y/N suggests one everyone agrees to, the perks of being a wallflower. Everyone except jughead.

"Too predictable." He complains.

"Nope, we are watching that one wether you like it or not Juggie." Y/N protests.

"Fine but next time it's my pick"

"Sure."
+   +   +
The movie begins to play as the group starts cozying up to eachother. Kevin next to Veronica, Veronica next to Betty, Betty next to Archie, Archie next to Jughead, and finally, Jughead next to Y/N. Jughead takes his arm draping it over
Y/N's shoulders while gently twirling her hair with his left hand.

First person POV

You look up at your boyfriend and start cuddling into his side with a bright smile on your face, really enjoying this time you are spending with your closest friends when Kevin blurts out,

"OH COME ON KISS THE MAN ALREADY!!!!"

"Shut up Kevin!!!"

"This is going just swell" you think to yourself.
+ + +
After one agonizing hour of basically Kevin spoiling all of the movie it is finally over.

"Well, what do we do now?" You ask the crew.

"Eat?" Archie and Jug ask.

"Sure let's eat, start walking fellas, we're going to Pop's"
+ + +
You and the crew arrive at Pop's a short while later and order dinner.

"Here ya go guys, six milkshakes, three grilled cheeses for the ladies, and three burgers for the guys" pop says while placing all of the delectables on the booth's shiny red table. You take a bite from your steaming sandwich also eating the oh so gooey cheese off of the sides. When putting your sandwich down you realize that someone has managed to sneakily steal two barbaric bites from the other half when you were enjoying a mouth full of cheesy, bread-y goodness. It doesn't even take a split second for you to figure out who could've done this, and you glare at the very person who did it. The culprit is your very boyfriend wearing a victory smirk on his face, it is a small victory, but nonetheless it is an achievement. That for the fourth time in a row he had managed to steal your food once again.

"Why do you always steal my food?!?" You confronted.

"Because your food is better than mine" your boyfriend replied.

"Ugh, well then I get a bite of your burger." You negotiated.

"Fine." You had finally broke him, he given in to the fact that it was only fair to give you his food in exchange for your food. That my friends, is a victory in itself. Jughead Jones the Third was giving you some of his food. His extremely cherished food. Wow, three months ago Jughead wouldn't have given food to anyone let alone a girl.
+   +   +
After the gang had eaten all of the food you guys headed off.

The *ding* of the diner door rang as the first one of the group members stepped out while simultaneously saying "thanks pop, see ya". You guys started walking back you your house when your boyfriend noticed you slightly shivering on this chilly October night. That was when he swiftly took his fleece lined jean jacket off and placed it around your shoulders.

"No, I can't take this you're gonna get cold!" You argued, holding the jacket in your hands, shoving it towards Juggie.

"I'm not taking it Y/N, you better put it on or you're gonna be holding it the entire walk to your place."

With that you gave him a warm smile, slipped the jacket over your shoulders and put your arms through the sleeves, knowing he wouldn't take it back until you got home.

"Thank you" you said softly, acknowledging the sweet gesture your boyfriend had just done. He then lifts his arm to drape it over your shoulders. When you glance over at him you notice that he had been staring at you this whole time with a big grin plastered his face when you go in and press your lips on his. And with that kiss, the night is sealed.

Soo... how'd you like mah first chapter? Good reviews hopefully lol (even though it's pretty trash, next time it'll be better I swear) If you guys have any requests you can either comment or private message me. But if you guys haven't checked her out yet you should go right now and follow thewittyshow because she is FANTABULOUS!!! Alrighty toodles,

Until our next encounter,
                                Haley