Chapter 6

"We should go out... you know, to make it more believable that we're dating." Andrew suggested as he sat down next to me on my bed.

"Ok, but when?" I ask. "How about now?" He bites his lip as he waits for my answer. I nod my head and jump up leaving to my closet.

"I don't know what to wear." I complain. "I can help." He walks into the closet with me.

"Go ahead." I backed away letting him have his space to go through the clothes.

He pulled out a pair of green jeans that looked somewhat cute and a shirt that wrote flawless across.

"That shirt doesn't match." To be honest I don't remember why I got that shirt. I don't even like it.

He put the shirt back and looked for another one. "You have a lot of new clothes. How can you not find any thing to wear?" He goes through my clothes again as I shrug.

This time he pulled out a tight white dress that had a slit. Not gonna lie it was really cute, but no.

"Are we going any where fancy?" I make up an excuse not to wear it. If we were going somewhere special, then ok I'll put that on, but we're not.

"Yoy are so picky, but next time I'll make sure for us to go some where fancy. This would look really good on you." Next time? There will be a next time? I already know I'd make it look good.

Why else would I have got it?

"Thanks." I smiled at his compliment as he smiled back.  This time he pulled out some regular blue ripped jeans and a purple shirt.

"You know what, I'll pick out the shirt." I looked through my closet and grabbed a white shirt along with a blue checkered shirt over it.

" I looked through my closet and grabbed a white shirt along with a blue checkered shirt over it

I shooed him out of my closet so I could get dressed. After I got dressed I brushed my hair and left it down.

"I'm ready." I walked out and seen Andrew stand up and slip his Nike sweater on.

"Let's go." He opened the door leading me to the hallway. He walked behind me and I lead him to his car. We went to a restaurant by the name of Texas Roadhouse.

"We should get to know each other more." He sat down next to me and took a bite from the bread that was in the basket.

"Didn't we already do that a few weeks ago?" I raised my eyebrow. I remember going to cafe with him.

"Yea, but not much... you only know the basics about me." That's true I only know the basics. I guess we do need to know more about each other if we're going to 'date'.

We talk and learn more about each other. The one thing I didn't tell him was that thing about how hard it was for me to make friends.

Everyone in my previous school use to bully me. At first it wasn't bad, but then it got to the point where I attempted suicide. Thankfully my mom stopped me and I moved to another school.

It's not that big of a deal to tell him, but it's embarrassing and I don't want him to see me different because of that. So far my life is going great and I haven't seen anybody from my previous school, which is good.

We walked out of the restaurant and started to roam the streets. "You want to play a game?" Andrew stopped walking and so did I.

"Sure." I shrug, with a smile on my face. He reached his hand out to me. "Tag." He runs the other way and I chase after him saying that's not fair.

He's fast, but I caught up to him in no time. I quickly run across the street and then to the other not paying attention of my surroundings.

"JULIE!" His eyes widened and all of a sudden my vision was blurry. "Keep your eyes open." His voice sounded as if he were about to cry.

I tried to keep them open, but I couldn't, I gave up and closed my eyes completely ignoring him as he kept saying to stay up.

I heard sirens, but my eyes wouldn't open in the end I decided to give up... again.

💖💖💖

Thank you guys so much for reading!!! Hope you liked this story! Don't forget to vote!

Sorry about Julie.😔

Luv u guys! Xoxo😘

Byyeee✌

💖💖💖