Chapter 9

"Their all in his room, so now is the perfect chance. They should all be asleep." I slightly open my door and go in the hallway.

"Ready?" A smirk forms on Bries face, I hope this goes as planned. "Let's go." I slightly open his door to see them all sleeping peacefully. It's a shame that it won't last for long.

We snuck in the closet and quietly shut the door. "How are we going to scare them?" I scrunch my eyebrows.

"First let's start by creaking the door open." We started open and close the door slowly, but they didn't wake up.

"What if I crawl to the bed and jump out, out of nowhere." I get ready to open the door. "Look there's a mask, you'll really be able to scare him with this."

It was a clown mask, and it looked really scary to me. I slipped it on and they helped me fix it. "Here I go." I crawl up to his bed making sure not to step on anything that's on the ground.

His rooms a big mess.

I went to Andrews side of where he was sleeping. I quickly shot up and yelled scaring him. I went under the bed before he could see me.

His reaction was priceless. I wanted to laugh, but I had to hold it in, for the sake of Brie and Lily. This has to be a good scare.

I then pushed his bed up, surprisingly it wasn't that heavy. This time I scared all of them.

"What the fuck was that?" Kyle shot up from the bed. I wanted to laugh so bad.

I crawled out of the bed and waited a good 5 seconds. Before i jumped up I fixed the mask, just in case it was messing up. I then jumped out and scared them.

They all screamed and hugged each other. That's it, I couldn't take anymore if it. I started to laugh at them. They looked at each other confused of what happened. Andrew was the first to get out of the hug and then Jason.

"That's not funny." Jason complains. I ignore him and keep laughing as Brie and Lily burst out the closet laughing.

"Then why are we laughing?" I say in between laughs. "This is to good to be true." Their faces were priceless. I honestly didn't think it would work, but it did.

I thought they would all team up and try to fight me, thankfully I was wrong.

"Seriously?" Andrew playfully throws the pillow at me and lays back down in his bed.

"Let's go, before we get killed by pillows." Lily jokes, leading us to my room.

Andrew pov

I can't believe they scared us. I feel so stupid for falling for that. It's a good thing I was to sleepy to actually get up and fight.

I should have known in the first place that them girls would do somethin like this.

"I'm hungry." Jason gets up and walks out the room. "I'm sure Julie is cooking." I say before he shuts the door.

"You want to eat?" I turn to Kyle who is now nodding. "Let's go." I get up and go to the kitchen, usually Julie's up by now, but she's not in the kitchen.

"I thought Julie was suppose to be cooking." Jason complains. "Julie..." I call out walking to her room.

"What?" She mumbles still asleep. She was hanging off her bed, while her friend Brie was laying upside down on a bean bag chair, and Lily was on the floor.

They must have have had a party to be passed out like this. "Can you make some pancakes?" I tap her arm lightly.

"Hmm... no." She mumbles. "Please." I whine. "No."

"Please." This time I give her my puppy face. "You're doing you're puppy face aren't you?" She opens one eye. "I knew it."

"So does that mean yes?" I smile. "Fine." She mumbles. "I'll be up in a minute."

"Ok I'll be waiting for you in the living room." I kiss her on her forehead since her friends were in there.

My friends and I wait for her to come out, but she never does. "Guess we're going to have to cook." I get up from the couch and walk to the kitchen.

"I thought your girlfriend was going to cook." Kyle complains. "I guess she's still asleep."

"I bet your girlfriends a better cook." Jason mumbles. "I heard that." I get everything out to make some pancakes.

"I just though of an idea, let's have a cooking challenge, it'll be between you and your girlfriend." Kyle's idea isn't that bad. We'd be able to say who the better cook is.

"Let's do that when Julie's is awake." I smile. I want to have a fair challenge. If she's still asleep her food might not come out as good it usually does.

I make the food and we start eating. "Its good, but Julie's is probably better."

💖💖💖

Thank you guys so much for reading!!! Hope you like this story!!!

Luv u guy's! Xoxo😙

Byyeee✌

💖💖💖