Kinky Shit 1

Monster!Tom x Tord
{Tord}

How did I get here? Pinned up against the wall by some other version of Tom?
Not to say I didn't enjoy what came after that but I'm still wondering how I went from watching TV to being fucked senseless and now curled into Tom's side.

-Earlier-
I walked down the hall after I'd finished watching an episode of Big, Bigger, Biggest.
That was definitely helpful with my engineering.
I raised an eyebrow as I stepped towards Tom's door, hearing the bed creaking.
There's no way Tom had picked up Edd or Matt.
Oh this is going to be fun.
I smiled slyly as I kicked open the door and looked at Tom.
Holy shit..
Tom looked a lot different.
He was slightly taller but that wasn't the weirdest part.
He had a tail.. and claws.. and sharp teeth.
This is what Edd warned me about..!?
Fuck he's in heat.
I thought to myself as a sudden strong scent filled the room, making my body shiver.
Tom had already torn apart his pillow, and clearly that hadn't satisfied him enough because next thing I knew Tom was in front of me, backing me against the wall with a smirk on his face.
Of course we'd had sex before but that was before I left. It had been awhile..

"T-Tom.." I muttered breathlessly as his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me against him.
I felt Tom lift me up, pulling me into a slightly rough kiss.
I let out a few quiet huffs before I returned his kiss, layering my arms around his neck.
If there's one thing I've learned it's to just go with it. I'd rather not be mauled.
  Tom's lips slowly disconnected from mine as he laid me down against the bed, leaving me a panting mess as I gazed up at him, seeing the lust in his eyes grow, forcing a few needy whimpers through my lips.
I saw the smirk on his face grow as he leaned down, bitting at my neck carefully as he pulled me back by my haunches, rubbing himself against my bulge.
God damnit he's such a teaser.
I panted quietly and let out a few breathless moans before I pushed Tom's face away and slipped my T-shirt off, letting a slight smirk spread on my face as a couple ideas came to mind.
  Tom looked down at me with confusion.
Cute.
I pulled his neck down and kissed him roughly, earning the same response as I began to rub my crotch against his leg, letting out slight moans.
The sensation was driving me crazy and that's just what I wanted.
Tom forced his tongue into my mouth as he pushed his leg up a bit further.
My back arched outward and I let out a rather feminine moan as my hand gripped the sheets.
"G-God dammit you're driving me crazy~!" I panted as I pulled away from his kiss.
He smirked and bit the side of my ear gently.
"You know you like it. I can definitely tell~" He smirked as he ran a hand over my bulge, the fabric tightening.
I let out a hitched gasp and moaned slightly as I pushed my jeans off of me, sighing with slight relief.
  I felt Toms knee push against me again, my toes curling with anticipation.
My teeth eased into my bottom lip as I carefully pushed Tom up a bit and flipped onto my hands and knees.
I lowered my head and chest against the bed and spread my legs submissively.
"For the love of God t-take me already..~" I panted quietly as I waited for Toms weight to power over me.
"You're a needy little bitch~" Tom growled with a smirk as he pulled on my boxers.
"But I want to hear you beg~" He smirked and towered over me, his head lowered next to mine as he nipped at my neck gently, being careful of his sharp teeth.
I felt my face light up before I mustered up the courage to beg.
I lifted my lips to his ear and smirked.
"I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week~. I want to feel you're cum inside me after I've fallen asleep~. I want you to make me you're bitch~" I whispered with a smirk, bitting the side of his ear roughly as I backed myself against his growing erection.
I felt his body shiver before he tore my boxers off and pinned me back down against the bed.
I felt the nervous and excited feeling take control of my body as I spread my legs out.
I heard the soft sound of fabric hitting the ground before I tucked my legs together, knowing that was the sound of Toms boxers.
"T-Tom!" I shouted and looked back at him quickly.
He looked down at me as he stopped himself, his member twitching, begging to be stuffed into something other than a pillow.
"U-use lube p-please.." I shuddered, relived I stopped him in time.
  Tom nodded, which left me surprised. He gave me a soft kiss on the back of my head to reassure me as he stood up and walked to his drawer and pulled out the bottle of clear lubricant.
I tried to sit still, precum already dripping onto the blue bedsheets.
  I huffed quietly, hearing a few slight groans draw from Toms lips before he towered over me once more.
I felt the heat of his body against mine as I lowered myself again and backed up, feeling his member twitch against my entrance.
"Make me s-scream you're name~! Don't stop until you're satisfied~! Do whatever you want to me~! I just want you inside me~!" I howled, feeling his member twitch faster as he pinned me down once more.
I heard a soft ding and glanced up to see Toms phone on video mode.
"Oh g-god.." I huffed quietly as another video started and Toms length slid into my, causing me to cringe as I let out a slight scream, in pain of course.
I panted quietly and forced my eyes shut, relaxing after a few moments.
Holy shit.. he's huge!
I laid my head down a bit as I rocked my hips back, letting out a slight moan at the sensation.
I looked back at the camera, huffing softly before I nodded, my body relaxing a bit.
"G-god damn you're tight..~" Tom smirked as he started to thrust into me, every movement bringing me further into pleasure.
"Ah-hA~!" I moaned as more waves of pleasure hit.
Toms hands gripped my sides to keep my body still as he started to thrust much rougher.
I shouted with pleasure as I backed up.
That's when I felt the tip of Toms member push into my G-spot.
The sudden wave of pleasure hit so hard my back arched and my toes curled.
"OH GOD YES~! T-THERE~!" I screamed in pleasure and let my body relax as I felt a slight knot tie in my gut.
I heard soft groans from Tom as he soon started to plow into me, hitting my G-spot with almost every thrust.
"T-THOMAS~!" I let out another scream, followed with loud feminine moans.
Toms arms wrapped around my waist as he sat back and started to buck his hips upward, my body sliding down on his entire length.
His pounding became a lot harder as he shoved into my G-spot, pure waves of pleasure rushing into my body as my gut tightened.
The bed rocked vigorously and his tail flicked as he let out another soft groan.
His hand covered my member, my body rushing with pleasure and stimulation.
A few more hits to my G-spot was enough for me to release and yet I couldn't. Not until Tom was done.
I panted heavily, my body aching to free itself as more and more hits came, Toms teeth sinking into my shoulder.
"TOM PLEASE~!" I begged as I leaned my head back against his shoulder, my body bouncing up and down.
Toms thumb ran over my slit and a bit of cum squirted out a bit, causing me to moan louder as my back arched.
"Please what?" Tom smirked and repeated, more of my juices squirting out.
"P-PLEASE LET ME-" I was cut off by a sudden wave of heat as Tom filled me, causing me to scream once more. Tom groaned loudly and panted heavily as he pounded me,
  I felt Toms juices running down my thighs and out my entrance.
Tom smirked and bit my ear gently as his hand removed from over my member.
My chest grew heavy as I let out a final scream, riding my orgasm out slowly as my body twitched with pure pleasure.
I let out a couple small moans as Tom slowed down and pulled his length out of me.
"H-holy shit.. that was a-amazing..~" I huffed quietly as I heard the recording stop.
"I think the best part was the face you made when I finished~" Tom smirked and sped the video up.
I felt my face light up with embarrassment.
"I ha-hate you.." I huffed quietly and laid back.
"You'll love me after what I do next." I watched as a wicked smirk spread across Toms face.
I raised an eyebrow as Tom walked over to his drawer again.
"Is that thing full of sex toys?" I chuckled.
"I only use them when I'm in heat." Tom said as he walked back to the bed and flipped me over, lifting my body up as he lubed a couple of egg-looking objects.
I panted quietly as I felt one slide in, wincing before I let out a moan.
There had to be at least five of them.
I looked at Tom, shuddering slightly.
"I wonder how many I can stuff in you." Tom smirked and slid in another, drawing a loud moan from my throat.
"Wh-What are these?!" I yipped.
"Vibrators." Tom smirked and slid in another.
I winced and spread my legs a bit.
"Th-that's a bit much.." I whimpered slightly.
Tom slid in one more. I felt the first egg pressing against my prostate, forcing me to let out a loud, prologued moan.
"That's enough." Tom smirked and laid me back, handcuffing my hands to the bed board.
  I saw Tom lift a small remote in one hand, his phone in the other.
"Love you." Tom smirked before I watched his thumb push the dial up to its maximum.
I felt my eyes widen as I gasped, my back arched as multiple waves of pleasure hit me.
"H-HOLY sHIT~!" I screamed as my body wriggled with pleasure, tears coming to my eyes from the stimulation. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, moaning loudly.
I rocked my hips vigorously, the feeling driving me crazy.
The feeling of four different vibrations running through me, not missing a spot, made me want to stay that way forever.
I panted heavily, more loans drawing from my throat.
"O-OH MY GOD~~! TOM~!" I screamed, my throat stinging.
I opened my eyes slightly, my tongue hanging out of my mouth.
Toms hand rested under my chin as he tilted my head up to face him.
"Who do you belong to~?" Tom smirked, bitting his lip roughly, his other hand recording the entire time.
"Y-you..~" I huffed breathlessly.
"Louder!" Tom growled with a smirk.
"Y-YOU~! I BELONG T-TO YOU~!" I screamed and arched my back as another large wave of pleasure rushed into me.
Toms lips connected to mine again, kissing me rougher than before as I released onto his chest.
My body fell weak as I tried my best to return his kiss.
Tom released my lips again and sat up, panting slightly as he turned the vibrators off and pulled the handcuffs off.

I was covered in my own juices and I had lost the feeling in my legs, my body twitching slightly as I relaxed a bit, panting heavily.
"You could honestly be a porn star." Tom chuckled and littered my face and neck with soft kisses.
I let Tom scoop me into his arms, holding me protectively as he ran his claws through my hair.
"I'll clean you up later.. you must be exhausted." Tom chuckled and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek before he laid me down.
  I nuzzled into his side and let my body rest.
That was honestly one of the best nights of my life.