Chapter 1

Kellin's POV

"BYE DAD!" I shouted leaving the balding man in the car. "Have fun Kellin!" He shouted back at me. I grabbed the bags from my the trunk of my dad's car and started to walk towards the place I will be living at for the next 4 years.

I walked to the dormitories on the campus. I was really excited to see who my room mate was going to be. I opened the door to building C and looked for room 647.

Looking around as I walked to my room I realized this place is pretty nice. Lighted brightly, people smiling left and right. I started imagining my roommate. He would wear glasses and be the nerdy kind of guy that everyone knew and talked to, or it would be the guy how was that was everyone feared at the school but because he was my roommate we would become bestfriends and make out sometimes.

Oh did I not mention I was gay. Well I am. I came out in freshman year. I cringed at the thought of freshman year. When I came out most people didn't really care but there was this group of guys who did care and they showed me they cared about me being gay by bulling me. It was complete hell. That's why I transferred schools. The school I went to after that was nice and I got good grades and great friends.

Room 645

Room 646

Room 647

I stared at the boring wooden door before knocking. I heard someone trip over something that sounded like a box. I smiled a little as the door opened.

Once I saw who was standing behind the door the smile soon left my face. I coudn't believe who it was.

Vic Fuentes: the guy who made my life a living hell.

Vic's POV

"Okay Mike, yea I already got here. No I'm not going home. Just if you need me call me I'm only an hour away. Alright tell the fam I love them. Bye." And with that I hung up the phone with my younger brother. I walked towards the college building that contained school things.

I was really excited for college because know one knew who I was they don't know how much of a dick I was in highschool. So now maybe I can be friends with really cool people and not complete jerks like my old friends.

In highschool I was considered a "bully" You could say. But I really wasn't. Yes my friends were they would regularly hit

and beat people while I just stood on the side and watched. I never really liked my old group of friends because they always picked on the "faggots." I shuddered at the word.

I was in a group with the biggest homophobes possible. Which was really stupid on my part because I was gay. No one knew of course but I wanted them to. The only kid I ever hit or made their life a living hell was a guy named Kellin Quinn.

I could never forget that name. It was burned into my brain forever. As much as I wanted to forget how much of a jerk I was to him I couldn't. I only ever acted like that because I liked him. He was perfect black hair, blue eyes, and a cute little nerdy personality. What more could a boy ask for.

My past of being a jerk practically terrified me so I feel bad for my roommate cause I'm barley going to leave the dorm. I finally got to room 647. The door swung open. So I guess I was the first one here. I looked at the empty room the reassembled a closet with some beds and a bathroom.

I through my bag on the bed against the was on the right. I feel back onto the bed and felt my eye lids getting heavy.

"Knock Knock!" There was someone at the door.

Since I just woke up I was still drowsy. Because of this when I got up I tripped over a box.

With a groan I pulled myself up. I opened the door happily waiting to see who stood behind it. My eyes widened when the door was opened all the way. I couldn't believe who it was

Kellin Quinn: The guy who I made his life a living hell

Sorry if this sucked it was the first chapter so perpare for more.

~Lauren