Chapter 4

Vic's POV

It's been a few weeks since Kellin and I made up, you could say. And since that has happened we have been glued to hip. If you asked the kids on campus who didn't know us they'd say were married.

I'm really happy that Kellin has forgiving me. But now that we friends I realized how cute he is. In every possible way.

I was sitting in our dorm just on our phones with some crappy movie on in the backround. Well, that's what I was doing, Kellin was sat on his bed about to throw one of his textbooks out the window. He looked as if he was trying to discover the cure to cancer. But i knew the homework wasn't that bad because I was in that class with him, and I had finished that homework 2 hours ago.

"Viiiiiiccccc." His voice echoed through the room. He turned his head in my direction so when I looked up from my phone we made eye contact for a second. I stared at him before speaking.

"Yes young Kellin?" I asked, I already knew he was going to ask me to help him with his homework but I just wanted to humor him.

"Can you help me." Kellin pouted. I groaned as I left the comfort of my bed and joined Kellin on his. I sat there trying to help him but he was a lost cause.

After about an hour of trying to help him I shut his text book and put it in the fridge.

"What was that for?" He asked. I smiled lightly.

"Yea we're not doing that today, so tomorrow when you go to get something from the cold box over there you will see your book and be reminded to do you homework."

3rd Person

Kellin laid on his, arms behind his head, feet slightly hanging over the bed.

"VICCY IM BORED" Kellin shouted, closing his eyes so he couldn't see the boy walking out from the bathroom.

"Don't call me that." Vic shouted covering his face with his hands hiding his blush from the boy who looked as if he was sleeping. Kellin's eyes shout open as he hoped off the bed grabbing Vic's hands pulling him to the desk that sat in the back of the there room.

When Kellin's back hit the desk Kellin stopped pulling Vic. They stared into each others eyes for a moment, before Kellin looked at there hands, then he looked back at Vic. There heads moved a little closer. Kellin could feel Vic's breathe on is lips.

Vic felt like a cage of doves just have been released in his tummy. Vic almost had Kellin on his lips but Kellin dropped there hands and he looked up.

"Ugh um...." He stuttered as he slipped away from Vic. Vic turned on his heal quickly walking to Kellin.

When Kellin saw the look on Vic's face he winced. He tried to mutter an apologize but Vic's voice cut him off.

"You're so infuriating." He said throwing his hands in the air before slamming them back down on Kellins side's making his arms stick to his side.

He pushed Kellin back against the wall,  moving his hands away from Kellins arms and held him self on the wall. Vic's eyes fluttered closed as he quickly moved his head towards Kellin's.

Kellin couldn't believe this was happening. His hands wrapped around Vic's neck pulling him as humanly possible. Vic's hands left the wall and put them on Kellin's waist.

Vic bit Kellin's lip and pulled it away. Kellin's mouth opened and Vic's tongue joined the party ((Im so awkward I'm sorry.)) 

This continued for awhile and then Vic's hands moved up Kellin's shirt tracing Kellin's ribs. Kellin smiled into the kiss and pushed Vic a little but still kissing him. Vic's hands returned to Kellins waist as he pulled him to the closest bed. Vic fell backwards so Kellin was laying on top of him. They soon broke for air, resting there foreheads together.

"Holy shit." Kellin breathed.

I'M SO AWKWARD OMG IM SORRY. AND BAD AT KISSING SCENCES BUT AH  NO ONE EVEN READS THIS SO IM SORRY

I LOVE YOU BYE

~Lauren