Before it all

He was running... there was nothing holding him back! How could he not use this chance to let every negative thought leave his mind.
Gone. It's in the past!

Eren ran as fast as he could, his music on full blast as he ran the track. Jaeger was who you would call an all-star athlete, there wasn't one sport that he hasn't tried and didn't master. It was Spring so track season was in session and the teal eyed male was in training. He used his high school sports and activities to get away from home since there would be nothing but clashing heads with his father. They never got along and arguments would always occur whenever they both were home at the same time. This was his last year after all and he wanted to make his 4 years count.
While he sprinted to the end finally finishing the last lap he was on, he huffed and looked down at his timer. 5:20 was his time.. shit for one mile? It wasn't enough.. he needed to be faster than that-
A small distinct noise paused his thinking, it couldn't be his music could it?... no it was way off beat.. it sounded like- clapping?
Eren raised a brow and took off his earbuds looking around until his eyes landed on a ,very short, raven haired male walking towards him clapping his hands. He paused the music that was playing then licked his lips crossing his arms looking at the male up and down.
"Did you need something?" He asked, shit... this guy was hot.

The shorter male scoffed and stopped his clapping by putting his hands on his hips.
"Well I guess you can't handle an applause huh? You killed that track out there and I wanted to give you a congrats on it." The male said.
Now that Eren got a good look at him, he seemed around 5'2? He could be mistaken.. but the males eyes were a light sliver grey that gleamed with mystery behind them, jest black hair styled short with a nice undercut? That's from what he could see currently. The male had a small built but looked muscular underneath it all.

"Are you just gonna stare at me? Cause that's pretty fucking creepy..."

Shit! He was staring, a light blush made its way onto Eren's cheeks and he cleared his throat. "Sorry.. uh- thanks I guess for the clapping and stuff. My name is Eren.....Eren Jaeger" he finished sticking his hand out.

The raven looked at his hand then back up at the male and took it giving his hand a firm shake. "Levi... Trust me I know who you are, 'Star Athlete' " he coed in a teasing tone.

Eren probably didn't look too attractive right now, he was dripping with sweat and had just stopped breathing heavily. How was he supposed to respond to that?... Was that an insult or a compliment?? Fuck! WHAT IS SOCIALIZING?!? 
"Heh... Yeah, well nice to meet you Levi. I-I should get back to running, but hey you know-.... if you're not busy later." He paused to clear his throat again before his voice did an embarrassing voice crack "We can head over to the coffee shop? Or something?" He asked licking his lips, and biting the inside of his cheek in anticipation.

Levi raised a brow and crossed his arms meeting the taller males gaze. "What I compliment you and now you ask me out on a date? Is that how life goes now?-"

"N-No I just-"

"You really can't take jokes can you. But- sure I'll grab something to eat with you. I'll meet you at Trost Coffee shop after school around 3:50.. if you're late you can cross me off your list of people to talk to got it?" Levi said bluntly obviously showing how serious he was.

"Yeah! Um-... Of course, I won't be late." Eren responded rather quickly.

A few moments passed and Eren had pulled out his phone handing it to Levi to type in his number and add his contact. The brown-haired male grinned as Levi said his goodbye and walked off without looking back.
This couldn't be real.. did he really have a date?? How did he managed to get a date?!? Wait-... is this a date? He's known about  Levi's existence but they've never spoken a word to one another ever.  Oh well looks like he'll have to see where this goes. Eren finished another lap then ran straight to the boys locker room so he could shower. Once finished the end of lunch bell rang and it was running off to class he went ,with his still wet hair dripping as he went off to wait for the rest of the day to pass by.

//Hey! If you're at all confused with this random chapter. This chapter takes place during Eren and Levi's high school years so basically when they first got together. This is before living together and before the pregnancy and everything! Leave comments! Vote! Anything!💕//