Chapter Thirteen - The Great Divide

Oh, my God, I can't believe it!!! 

305 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, guys, so much for your support.  Special thanks to my Awesome Readers: @JelenaKrkajli and @Kaden5891 (Thanks for the comments) you both are awesome.

Enjoy the next chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aren't you forgetting the tarp?" Katara asked.

"Right, got it," Sokka said and he wrapped the tarp and threw it in the tent.

"Sokka, you're supposed to put the tarp on top of the tent. You know so don't get rained on," Katara said.

"Ordinarily you'll be right, but seeing how it's the dry season, you're not," Sokka said "Besides that tarp makes a pretty warm blanket"

"But what if it rains?" Katara asked.

"What if it doesn't, we'd have put the tarp for nothing," Sokka said.

"You're infuriating!" Katara exclaimed hitting her foot on the ground.

"Katara, why aren't you worried about carrying the fire wood because these look pretty sorry," Sokka said smirking.

"Well, if you don't like my fire wood...!" She shouted and she threw over at him the woods.

"...If you're not gonna do your job!" Sokka shouted as well and he let the tent fall off again.

This moment Iris and Aang returned from the forest as they had set off to find something to eat. They had been laughing and talking to each other all the way and they were glad to return with some litchi nuts and mushrooms.

"Guys, we got some litchi nuts and mushrooms for dinner!" Aang said.

"Nothing like Sokka's rock-shaped-nuts," Iris said sarcastically making Aang laugh lightly. "Hey, where's the campfire?" Iris asked.

"And what happened to the tent?" Aang said.

"Why don't you ask Mrs. Know-it-all, queen of the twigs?" Sokka asked sarcastically. Both siblings refusing to look at each other.

"Oh yeah, and you Ms. Lazy-Bum, king of..." Katara said and she wrapped one of the fallen woods and she threw it at him "... the tents!?"

Sokka winced loudly and Iris started laughing. Aang couldn't help but chuckle "Listen, guys, harsh words won't solve problems, action will. Why don't you just switch jobs?" He suggested.

"Sounds good,"
"Whatever,"

"Look at me and Aang, we barely have a fight," Iris said.

"You are lucky to have such a sweet and cute brother," Katara said facing them making Aang flush slightly "...my brother is selfish and stupid!"

"No, Aang is lucky to have a beautiful, caring sister!" Sokka said "My sister is the most infuriating, stubborn, odd girl ever!" he exclaimed.

Katara and Sokka seemed angrier than ever and before they were about to start a fight Iris got between them. "Okay, you both need to calm down. Why don't you get back with your chores, the sun will set soon," she suggested.

"Fine!" They both said in unison and they continued.

"See that, making peace, all in the day's foot for the Avatar and the Defender," Aang said passing his left hand at his sister's left shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day came quickly. After resting for the night they were finally ready to pass from the biggest Canyon in the Earth Kingdom.