Chapter Fifteen - Sick-Formation

I can't believe it!!!!!! 405 Reads!!!!!!! You guys are so awesome!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I guess updating as often as I can is a way to thank you, guys. 

That's a chapter that occurs while the Blue Spirit incident. It takes place in the ruins of Taku where three of our heroes are ill because of the storm in the last chapter.

It's a small one! But I bet you'll like it! It kind of throws some spoilers for the future ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This should bring your fever down," Katara said placing the soaked from water blanket to Sokka's forehead.

"You know what I love about Appa the most, his sense of humor," Sokka said quivering.

"That's nice," Katara said.

"I'll tell him," Iris said quivering in her own sleeping bag and she turned and looked at Appa saying "Hey, Appa, tell us a joke,"

Appa roared in response making Sokka and Iris laugh passionately. "Classic Appa,"

Katara got on the other side to reach Iris. She placed another blanket with water on her forehead trying to bring her fever down. "How are Sokka and Iris doing?" Aang asked walking towards them.

"Not so good, being out in that storm really did a number on them," Katara said worriedly.

"I couldn't find any ginger root for the tea, but I did find a map," Aang said opening the scroll he had in his hands. "There's an Herbalist Institute on the top of that mountain. We could probably find a cure for, both of them, there," he said.

"Aang, they're in no condition to travel. They just need more rest, I'm sure they'll be better by tomorrow," Katara said and she started coughing harshly.

"Not you too!" Aang complained.

"Relax, it was just a little cough, I'm fin-" Katara tried to say only to start coughing again.

"That's how Sokka and Iris started yesterday now look at them. Sokka thinks he's an earth bender and Iris thinks she's a fire bender," Aang said.

"Take that you, rock,"

"Flameo, hotman!"

"A few more hours and you'll be talking nonsense too," Aang said and he took his glider. "I'm going to find some medicine," he said determinedly and he started walking away with his glider. He opened his glider to leave but he stopped seeing a lightning coming out from the thick clouds. "Maybe it's better if I go on foot," he said and he turned and looked at Appa and Momo saying "Keep an eye on them, guys," and he walked away.

Momo and Appa roared in response. Iris and Sokka laughed loudly "Ha ha! You guys are killing me!" Sokka exclaimed.

"I always thought Momo was way funnier," Iris said.

After some minutes of talking nonsense Sokka finally managed to say "Katara, please, water,"

"Listen carefully, Momo. I want you to take this to the river and fill it with water, got it?" She asked. Momo nodded and he took the patch and he started flying away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...darkness, nothing but the pitch black color of chaos, was surrounding her. Although black was the color she used the last years, she hated it. She always wished for something brighter. A life filled with happiness. All the things that made her happy were gone. Leaving the world, along with her humanity. She wasn't a killing machine. She still had a purpose, something to continue living for.