AND THE RAIN STARTS TO POUR

"Where are we going?" Jack asks with his thick Irish accent as you pulled him down the pathway.
"Umm I don't know." You laugh and let go of his shirt, and it kicked in you were just holding JACK- SEPTIC - MOTHER FUCKING - EYES. Shirt.
"Well since you don't know where we are going care to follow me?" He laughs and you walk with him to his left.
"So why did you come to vidcon?" Jack asks
"Why not?" You say looking at him weirdly. "I'm here for like the same reason as everybody else. Just came to see my favourite people in the world." You reply with a smile, trying to let him know it was him.
"Okay I understand, that was a stupid question," he laughs embarrassed "but everybody has a different reason I mean, yes they're all the same in a way, but they're all different if you know what I mean?"
"Yes I know exactly what you mean." You reply seeing he wanted to know something but didn't want to ask.
"Well why are you here, ha?" You say then laugh knowing you're being a smart ass.
"You little smart ass." He laughs then puts one arm around your shoulder and you keep walking.
After talking for another 15 minutes while you kept walking, you talked about the absolutely weirdest things and laughing so hard sometimes you almost wet yourself . You both go down a pathway which led to the boardwalk next to the river which joined onto the ocean.
"Hey I can see Mark and Keely up there!" You say wiping a tear away after laughing so hard.
"Yeah I see them too!" He giggles and also wipes away a tear.
"Hey (y/n).."
"Yes Jack?"
"Just before we meet up with them two again I just want you to know I've had fun hanging out with you tonight, even though it was for like only half an hour." He smiles and walks off before you can say anything.
"Oi! Wait up!" You jog up to wear Jack was and caught up with Keely and Mark.
Jack bumps into Mark and scares the shit out of him
"toP OF THE MORNI..." before Jack could finish Mark put his hand over his mouth.
"Oh shut up you Irish we don't need all the fan girls rushing." He laughs, Jack throws Marks hand away from his face.
"Alright alright" He laughs and wipes his hands down the sides of his jeans. Keely comes over and stands next to you while Mark and Jack walk off a tiny bit.
"What do you think they're talking about (y/n)?"
"Who knows but 1. I hope they don't walk off and leave us here and 2. I hope they don't kidnap us now. Cause that would suck dogs balls." You laugh to see Jack glance over at you and laugh.
"Oh shit I think he heard that!" You whisper and to Keely.
"I think he did haha, but I don't think they're going to do that."
"So how was yours and Marks 'date'." You say holding up your hands doing the quotation marks as you say date.
"It wasn't really a date, but we talked for a while blah blah blah you don't need to know that." She grins at you. "And he told me about what happened between him and Amy."
"Oh shit was it bad?" You ask worried what happened, especially since nothing had been said about it online.
"Well she didn't cheat."
"Oh that's good then." You sigh.
"But what she did was kind of worse."
"What did she do?"
"She would ignore him for days at a time then blame it all on him, kind of manipulating him. It wasn't good for either of them so he had to call it off."
"Damn that would have sucked, I can't believe he went through that alone, he knows there's people out there right? Like Sean and Ethan etc.?"
"Yeah but he felt like everything was his fault so.."
Before Keely and you could finish your conversation you Saw Jack and Mark come back.
"No we weren't planning your kidnapping." Mark laughs at you.
"Damn would have got some publicity." You laugh and cross your arms.
"Alright, alright you two that's enough." Keely snorts.
"Come on Keely." Mark puts his hand out for her to take."
"oooOOOOOoooo." You and Jack both go.
"Get some Mark!" You look to Jack and couldn't believe how dreamy his Irish accent really was. Keely and Mark walk off holding hands and all you could think of was how happy you were for her, even though it felt impossible it was happening and you glad it was happening for her, she deserved it.
"Well shall we?" Jack sticks his hand out just like Mark did and looks at you in your (y/e/c) coloured eyes with his blue and you got lost for a minute. As you grab his hand you see Keely look back at you with the biggest smile in the world on her face.

// time skip //

"So uh (y/n) just before we go see Mark and Keely again." You cut him off before he could finish.
"Let me guess wanna say how cool I am? Well you're wrong I'm far from it. I'm ugly and short and fat.(If you're not this is just what I'm going with, PLUS YOURE ALL BEAUTIFUL SHUSH) I'm uninteresting, boring, I try to hard, in everything someone shouldn't be.. plus I don't even know why you're talking to me. Do you know how many other beautiful people there were at vidcon, that's not even counting the world. I'm nothing. I.." mid way through your sentence you were suddenly stopped by Jacks lips meeting yours. Your heart stopped and you melted into his arms.
"There you shut up, because none of that is true okay."
"But.."
"No buts never speak about yourself that way again, you're perfect. Maybe not to everyone but your are to me." Jack hugs you as tears start to fall from your eyes. You could tell if it was because of what both of you had said or the shock of what had just happened. You stop yourself from crying before it became a waterfall, jack stops hugging you and grabs your arms and looks at you.
"You're perfect okay, now promise me you're not going to talk bad about yourself ever again."
"I promise." How could you say no to those blue ocean filled eyes.
"Good."
"Jack.."
"Yes (y/n)?"
"Okay but what just happened.."
"You promised me you're never going to talk shit about yourself ever again?"
"No before that."
"We were just about to go meet up with Keely and Mark?."
"No before that stupid!" You laugh with a bit of frustration in your voice.
"Oh I kissed you." He says laughing then starting to walk away.
"Exactly..OI get back here!" You rush towards him and are able to get to him before he gets to Mark and Keely.
"What?" He says with that cute smile you've come to know and love.
"You know exactly what." You say looking at him with a worried expression on your face.
"We kissed is that a big deal?" He looks at you confused.
"You have a girl friend!" You can't help but get a little upset at this.
"Had." Jack says calmly with a dead serious look on your face.
"Oh.. I'm sorry..."
"It's fine I didn't tell anyone haven't even told Mark yet either."
"Yeah well Mark hadn't told you either.." you whisper realising you probably shouldn't have said that.
"Yes he did remember when you said we were going to kidnap you?"
"Oh haha." You laugh realising you were wrong.
"But how long since.. you know you didn't just do this because of me?"
"Don't be so up yourself (y/n) we've been broken up for around three months." He says you know he wasn't trying to be rude.
"But I can see where you're coming from and don't worry."
"Okay. okay"
Jack pulls you in for a hug and it was so silent all you could hear was he waves and his heart beat. You could have listened to it for hours and not get board. Someone taps you on your shoulder.
"Oh Jesus Christ!" You turn around to see its Mark. Without thinking you hit him in the arm.
"Ouch! What was that for?" He says laughing.
"You know exactly what for!" You cross your arms and stand next to Jack.
Suddenly you felt a drop of water hit your face.
"Oh no..."
"What?" Jack asks.
"It's starting to rain." You reply.
"No it isn't.." Mark says like he knows everything.
"I'm yes it is Mark." Keely says to him laughing.
"OH SHIT! (Y/n) we have to be back in like 20 minutes we need to go now!"
"Oh god we do!"
"Well we will walk you two back." Mark says.
"When did you become a gentle man?" You reply giggling.
"Pshh since always." He rolls his eyes and grabs Keely's hand and walks off.

// time skip //
Just before you all got back to the hotel you and Jack had been holding hands and you couldn't believe your eyes. It had been raining for a while now and you were all pretty soaked.
"I dibs the shower Mark!" Jack yells and starts running to the lobby.
"Oh no you don't!" He runs after Jack leaving Keely behind.
"Glad to know we are loved." You laugh and look at Keely.
"Yeah I know right." She replies and you both start running too.
When you got inside the lobby Keely checked the time and you had two minutes to spare.
"We have two minutes!" She tells you.
You hug Jack and before you could let go he whispers in your ear. "You're amazing okay never forget that." You let go of him and go towards the stairs.
"Are you coming Keely??" You say starting to worry now.
"Yes I'm just giving mark my Number." She replies typing things into Marks phone.
"Okay hurry up!" You say looking and Jack and smile as you start to walk upstairs. You hear Keely behind you as she catches up to you.
"Shit.. I .. forgot .. to .. give .. Jack ... my ... number..." you pant going up the stairs as quick as you can.
"It's.. okay... I'll .. give ... it .. to Mark... later... to give to... Jack." You both get to the top of the staircase and bolt to your room.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to finish the second half in the next chapter! Hope you're enjoying!
~irish_potato