Dope*

I can't handle this! It's been a week of class and I already feel like I am drowning in school work. My psych class is so much more than what my high school teacher made it seem. It's not just about dreams and telling whether or not someone is lying, you actually have to learn more than that.

What?!

I walk to the dining hall to get some food since I woke up too late to grab anything before class.

Ding: Reagan

Reagan: You want to grab some lunch with me at True blood dining hall?

Raelyn: Hell yeah! I am already here.

Reagan: Me too! I am sitting at the last table to the right.

Raelyn: See you soon.

I walk into the cafeteria and grab a burger some fries and an apple since I want to try and be healthier while I'm in college. I look around in the café searching for Reagan, I spot her sitting next to another person. "Hey Ray." She says when I get close enough. "Have to met Sway?" I nod and sit next to her "Hey Sway what's up man?"

"Nothing much. Chillin, how are classes?" He asks genuinely interested.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of classes "They're okay so far. I hope I pass them, that's all I'm worried about." He nods agreeing with me "I hear you. You guys hear about that party this weekend?" Reagan and I shake our heads "What party?" She asks "It's a frat party, Theta Chi Kappa." I had never heard of that fraternity before, then again I wasn't really into brother and sisterhoods. I think it was all that stuff I heard they do to the pledges that turned me off.

"What's so great about them?" I ask. Sway turns his head and looks at me with distaste, "What's so great about them?" I'll tell you what! They have been known to throw the wildest parties and they usually have the best DJ's playing at their parties too." He gushed about how one year the fraternity was told they couldn't throw any parties at their house. And they threw a party in the field across the street from their house, something about it being a loophole. I tuned him out after that, I wasn't impressed, and the only way I would care is if the drinks were free.

"Why should we care about how crazy they get? Are the drinks free?" Reagan asked taking the words right out my mouth. "I was just about ask that." I laugh because the only time that's ever happened was with Shy. Thinking of Shy.

I should call her later.

"Ray!" Sway called. "What? What happened?" I look at the both of them confused and knowing I'd missed something important. "We're asking if you'd want to go and check the party out tonight seeing as it's the first Friday of the semester and we've lived." Sway said. "Yeah, I'd be down for that." Reagan laughed at me "what?'

"Down for that? What is this the nineties?"

"Hey we were born in the nineties, you as*. I can use that slang if I want to!" I say to her, realizing I hadn't touched my food yet.

"Hey look!" Reagan says pointing in the direction of the door. "What?" I ask, lifting my head.

"That's Vera's roommate. Scarlett." I look in the direction she was pointing in and see a not just attractive but gorgeous girl.

"I think I'm gay." I say out loud. Reagan slaps me on the shoulder and laughs. "She's cute." I say to them. Sway nods not taking his eyes off of her. "Hey! Put your tongue back in your mouth." I tell Sway as I kick him under the table. "Ow! Damn I can't look?"

"I didn't say that, just don't stare we don't need her thinking we're creeps." He nods.

"Well we know she's gonna be real popular with the guys." Reagan says. "Vera doesn't really like her all that much." I turn and look at her questioningly "Why not?" She shrugs.