Shut Up*

Saturday morning came and I really wanted to get some breakfast, I am positive V isn't in the mood to be in my presence right now. I walk in the lobby and I sit at one of the desks, looking out the window that was next to me. I was lost in my own thoughts for a while as I sat at this table.

Call your best friend!

I thought how almost 2 weeks had gone by and I hadn't spoken to my best friend, I pull out my phone and dial her number hoping her lazy as* wasn't still sleep.

Ring Ring

"Buddy!" she screamed through the phone. "Hey Shy, what's going on?"

"Nothing, I was just about to go to Dom's house to hang for a while. You know him and Pat started dating." I rolled my eyes "I see he's got a new flavor this week, I wonder who the next victim will be." She laughs "Right? But how's school going? Meet any fine men out there?" I look around to make sure no one is listening to the conversation. "School's good I didn't think it was going to be this hard though, definitely not high school I'll tell you that. Yeah but there's a couple of guys I've met since being here." My thoughts drift off to Caleb.

"Oh! Tell me! White, black, Hispanic?" I laugh "All of the above." "Damn! You gotta hook me up with one of'em. You know my type." I look at my phone confused "B*tch what type?! You date everything." She's quiet for a while and I know that means, she knows I'm right. "You right. But that don't change nothing. You still have to hook me up."

"I'll hook you up with this guy I met last night, he's tall, dark and handsome, and probably has a big d*ck." She squeals into the phone "Shy come finish these dishes!" I hear her mom tell her. "They're already done!" she yells back.

"No there not."

"Ugh, I will call you later moms is trippin right now."

"Alright ugly h*e I'll call you later."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I hang up and decide to go bother squish this nice morning, I walk up the stairs and knock on her door. She opens the door rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, "What?" she says while she yawns. "Don't what me little bish, get up! We're going to breakfast, I know your big as* is hungry." She sticks her tongue out at me and starts getting dressed.

I decide to mess with her, while her back is turned to me, I walk over to her and squeeze her butt. "Hey now!" she yells holding her as* with one hand and raising the other to keep me at a distance. I laugh so hard my eyes start to water, "don't do that!" she continues. "Oh my lord. You should have seen your face! You were all like, ahh!" she lowers her eyes at me and continues to get dressed, this time her back not facing toward me.

We walk to the dining hall and talk about Friday night's events "So what happened with that guy?" I ask her. "We walked upstairs because I told him I was cold and he said he had a jacket upstairs. So we get upstairs this b*tch closes and locks the door behind him. I ask him like what are you doing? He had the audacity to say, "I'm just making sure nobody disturbs us." I look at him like disturb what I just want a jacket. He start kissing my neck and sh*t girl. I kneed him so hard in his sack his eyes rolled to the back of his head."

I high fived her because I would have done the same thing. "Why didn't you say something?" She shrugged "I didn't want to ruin the night. I know that once I would have told you, you would have searched high and low looking to kill him." I nodded, because she was right. Reagan and I haven't been friends that long, but I trust her and it feels like we've known each other since diapers. And I protect my friends.

"I am starving can we stop having a moment and get some food please?" Reagan says pushing me a little. After we get our food we sit and eat and talk more about last night. "What is up with V?" Reagan asks "You're asking the wrong person, I don't know." Although I knew damn well what was wrong with her. "You think she was acting a little stank last night? You know the whole thing with Caleb." I shrug not really wanting to talk about it. "All I know is, her attitude needs to be put in check." We finish our food and head back to the dorm to chill for a while.

Walking back into the dorm I see sway sitting in the main area next to V and Rocky. "Oh lets go bother them." Squish and I walk over and I grab a pillow from the couch and she grabs a pen from the front desk. We sneak up to them quietly and I hit Swat in the head with the pillow while squish hit V with the pen.

"Damn you didn't have to hit me so hard." Sway said rubbing his head. I laugh and pull him into a hug, kissing his head. "Aw poor baby want kisses make it better?" I place him in a head lock and forcibly kiss his head.

"Ugh girl, stop!" He says trying to pry his head out of my grip. I let him go and he falls back on the couch. "Damn you gotta death grip." I smile because growing up with two older sisters was like living in a war zone constantly.

Protect yourself or get hurt. 

"What are you guys doing?" I ask plopping down next to Sway. "We were talking about what was happening tonight." I nod "Any parties?" Sway looks at me with a facial expression that says "Duh."

"Duh, there's parties every weekend."

"Well excuse the hell outta me." I swing my legs over to lay them on his lap.

"Yeah the Q's are having a party and the Sigma's so we can hit both of them tonight!" Rocky says waving her arms in the air.

I start playing in Sways hair, it's so long and luxurious. While I play in his hair I hadn't noticed V was staring at us – me really hard.

I feel someone tap me on my shoulder, I think it's Reagan so I ignore it. "You just gonna ignore me now?"

Caleb.

I turn slowly and look at him, "I thought you were Reagan playing with me, my bad G." I pat his head.

"Hey Caleb." V says, funny she hadn't said much till he got here.

Whatever.

I notice that Caleb is giving Sway the stank eye, I wave my hand in front of his face. He shakes his head and looks at me "Hey V." he says but his eyes never leave me. "Can I talk to you?" I nod and swing my legs off of Sway and follow Caleb over to the other couches.

"What's up?"

"You and that guy dating?" I look over at Sway and decide not to give Caleb a direct answer.

"What are you talking about?" he breaths in heavily and rolls his neck.

"Are you dating the guy with long hair?"

"Why would it matter if we were dating Caleb?"

"Because I don't think he's right for you." I laugh

"And who would be right for me?" I ask leaning my back on the couch.

"Not him."

"Then who?" I ask wanting him to say whatever those words were hiding behind those blue eyes. The silence became too much for me and I decided to break it.

"Don't get into too much trouble tonight." I say standing up and walking away.

I need to get my feelings in check, I don't know how much longer I can lie to him and to myself.

I walk to my dorm, I open my door to find Ashley, naked, on her knees in front of some random guy. I know isn't her boyfriend.

"Ray! Don't come in!" Ashley yells looking directly at me.

Too late for that don't you think?

I look at the guy that's getting the blowy and he doesn't seem fazed by getting caught with his pants down.

"Is this Phil?" I ask her hoping that she won't lie, but knowing she might.

"Um..." she looks up at him hoping he'll lie for her.

"Because I am pretty sure..." I say while I pull up a picture of Phil and put it in her face. "...this guy isn't him." I look at him and say "Get out." He rushes and grabs his clothes. "I'll call you." He says before he leaves.

I sit on my bed and rub my temples not wanting to look at Ashley, she eases her way toward her clothes.

"Ray- I- I don't know how to explain..." I raise my hand at her. "You don't have to explain sh*t to me Ashley...I'm not your mother, I'm not your boyfriend."

"Are you going to tell Phil?" I shake my head.

"This is your business." I grab my covers and lay down.

What the F*ck!?

****