Meet Chanyeol

Quick footsteps echoed through the stairways as Chanyeol rushed his way towards his first class. He almost tripped on his own feet as he finally arrived to the last step of the stair and quickly runs along the hallway while fixing his eyeglasses without even catching for his breath though he already looked like he was about to pass out. He absolutely hated getting late for school.

"Aish, I wonder what did Red do this time, he's the reason why I am late," Chanyeol mumbled to himself while he tried to recall everything that happened or might have happened last night. All he could remember was, Sehun and Kai invited him— more like forced him to go to a bar with them and urged him to drink alcohol. He remembered Sehun told him to stay in his seat while they dance with the crowd and like a good puppy he is, he stayed at the stool bar, looking around to adjust his eyes from the blinding lights.

Then the last thing he remembered was when a smoking hot lady came to him, removed his eyeglasses and he thought she grinded on him but since he was only a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, there's nothing he could do to stop her.

Suddenly everything went black.

He really wished that he just passed out that night. It was all his friends' fault then along with Red and noted to himself to scold the two later.

Lost in his own thoughts, Chanyeol accidentally— actually, was purposely tripped by someone and stumbled face first on the floor. He landed with a loud "oof" and his books came flying and scattered on the floor along with his eyeglasses.

"Hey! Watch where you are walking nerd boy, you dirtied my new shoes!," a familiar voice boomed in the hallways attracting the attention of some students.

"I-I'm real-ly sorry, I-I'll be careful n-next time," Chanyeol stuttered with shaking voice and he mumbled more apologies while getting on his knees, not wanting to make the situation even worst. He reached for his eyeglasses only a few distance in front of him but it was too late when it was already stepped on by no other than but that bully who tripped him earlier.

Chanyeol's eye twitched after hearing that faint sound of his eyeglasses breaking. He clenched his hidden hand and closed his eyes tightly to control his anger.

Calm yourself, Yeol. Not here.

"Oops! Sorry. I guess I accidentally stepped on your eyeglasses. My fault," the bully guy said, sarcasm present in his voice.

Chanyeol didn't like the way he talked to him, he looked up and didn't realize that he was glaring up at his enemy. The bully was taken aback but kept a straight posture.

"Why are you looking at me like that, huh? You're gonna fight with me now! Want me to kick that look on your face away!!?!," the bully yelled with his raging eyes and attempted to kick Chanyeol right to his face. The latter just closed his eyes, waiting for the impact. They shouldn't know.

"Hey, Stop it," an unfamiliar guy suddenly showed up in the scene and calmly shoved the bully away by his shoulders. "Go back to your class and study well, okay? Instead of bullying someone, it won't make you wise," the guy said while pointing at his own head with a playful grin on his face.

Chanyeol stared wide eyed at the man in front of him. He never saw him before and his looks was making him more intimidated. He had intense looking eyes, black hair and his body was well built plus his tall height was making him more intimidating.