Wally... Seriously, Dude?

"Mind link established!" Martian Manhunter said.

"HELP! I'M BEING ATTACKED BY GIANT ANTS! HELP!" Wally's voice screamed in everybody's minds.

"WALLY!!!!! I LOST YOU, I'M SO SORRY!!!!!" Flash screamed in his head.

"It's alright, we won't tell Aunt Iris about it and everything will be perfectly alright!" Wally thought.

"Wait... Wally, how fast are you running?" Batman asked suspiciously.

"Um... Normal human speed?" Wally half asked, half stated.

"Wally! You literally have SUPER SPEED, yet run at a normal human pace when you are in MORTAL DANGER!?" Robin asked.

"Yes? Oops..." Wally thought, wincing. He sped up, and soon lost the ants.

MEANWHILE, AT THE RIVER...

"Aah!" Percy yelled, sending a blast of water at Aquaman. Aquaman blocked it, and Aqualad blasted a jet of water at Nico at the same time. He yelled as he got drenched.

"Good shot, Kaldur'ahm! Keep going!" Aquaman praised.

"Thank you, my king." Aqualad said, before blasting a giant wall of water at Percy and Nico.

"Nico! Watch out!" Percy shouted, raising her hands, struggling to control all the water. Nico looked closer, and saw that it was an act. Percy was keeping the attention on the wall of water, while sneaking strands of water behind them. She looked at Nico, and Nico raised his sword.

"GO!" Nico shouted, and Percy dumped the entire river onto Aqualad and Aquaman. They sprinted past, Percy making a path, before they could recover.

"Batman? We have a problem. Nico and Percy are on our side."

BACK AT DEMI BASE...

"On three, everyone will work to escape. Me and M'gann will help as much as we can. 3... 2... 1... GO!" Martian Manhunter said, and the prison break began. M'gann flew straight at Hazel, and punched her in the jaw, then delivered a quick karate chop to the side of her neck, knocking her out. By the time she had finished that, the others were free. Batman grabbed the flag, and they took off towards the boundary.

TEAM SUPER BASE...

"Team Demi, roll call!" Percy's voice called out. "Nico!"

"Here!"

"Piper!"

"Here!"

"Leo!"

"Here!"

"Frank!"

"Here!"

"Annabeth!"

"Here!"

"Okay, we're all good. Frank, dragon form. Piper, Leo, grab the flag and ride on Frank's back. The rest of us will fight off the other Leaguers." Percy ordered.

"On it!" Frank said, before shifting into a dragon. Piper and Leo climbed on, and they were off. Just as Team Demi reached the border, they spotted Team Super at the border with their flag too! Everyone froze, not sure what to do.

"Team Super, charge on my mark!" Batman said.

"Team Demi, wait for my command!" Percy called.

"NOW!" Batman shouted, at the same time as Percy yelled out the command. Just before they reached the river, there was a yellow blur. It stopped on the side of Team Super with both flags.

"We win! You lose! We win! You lose!" Wally chanted. Just then, there was a rumbling sound. Everyone turned to face the direction it came from, only to see the sunlight glinting off the backs of the myrmeke.

"Myrmeke." The demigods whimpered.

Yeah! I finally updated!!! I'm entering this story in the Wattys2017, what do you guys think? Comment on what your favorite part of the book is, or if there's something you'd like to see more of, and I'll do my best to make sure it gets added!

<3 Wither