Summer Begins!!

(shai's pov)

I woke up and I could hear Chad and Marie talking in the living room. they where fighting over what to watch on tv. I looked at the clock and it said 11:37pm.

I sat on the side of my bed, got up, went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed. I went to the living room and saw Marie sitting on Chad's lap as they watched tv.

"Good morning guys" they looked at me "morning shai" "where's blaze? he still in bed?" chad said "yeah he is still in bed, lazy butt" I laughed

I went to blaze's door, opened it and he was facing his window, so I tip toed over to his bed and kissed his check and all the sudden he turns and grabs me and now I'm laying beside him.

he looked at me laughed and "Good morning beautiful" he kissed my check. "Good morning handsome" I sat on the end of his bed. "its time to get up sleepy head" "what time is it?" he asked I looked at his clock "its 12:15pm"

" wow, I have to leave in two hours for practice." he said with a sign. "ooh, I didn't think it started today" "don't worry I won't be gone that long" blaze said trying to make me feel better. "okay" I signed

(Blaze pov)

I looked at Shai, I knew she was upset that I have practice today. I didn't want to leave her. I would prefer to stay here and plan our summer trip to the beach in a few days.

I kissed her check as I hugged her. "I'm sorry shai, but don't worry I'll be home early and then we can do something, ok?" "okay" she kissed me & walked out of my room.

I got off my bed and went to my closet and got ready to go practice. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I finished eating, went in the living room, Chad and Marie went to the mall and shai was still here, sitting in what she calls my "favorite chair". I sat on the sofa next to her. "you okay?" "yeah, I'm fine. why?" she asked "just wondering" she signed again.

we sat in silence till it was time for me to leave and go to practice. I went to my room, got my gear bag and placed it by the door.

I walked over to shai, she was on her phone texting. I hugged her and she hugged me back. I kissed her "I'll see you in a few hours ok?" she smiled "okay, see you then"