Flashback!

Hi guys!! =D how is everyone? Good? Great! I have been debating weather to write this fight or not but I decided I would. Sorry it took so long :( please forgive!? Anyway! Enjoy :)

(Marie pov)

This summer as been pretty good so far. Besides the fight Chad and I got into, Here is what happened.

School had just ended for the summer, I couldn't find Chad anywhere. I walked outside to the front and saw Chad talking to Brittney. He knows I hate that girl, its hard not to hate her.

I walked closer so I could hear them talking.

(B-Brittney,C-Chad)

B- Chad come on I know you want me! What's the issue!?

C-here is the so called "issue" I have a girlfriend named Marie that I love alot and I..

B-I know you have a girlfriend. You need to dump her a** and be with me! I should be your girlfriend not that sl*t.

C- oh my god! She isn't a sl*t! You are! Leave me, Marie and even Shai and Blaze the h*ll alone!

Chad started to walk away I was proud of him until something happened. Brittney ran up to chad turned him to face her and kissed him! My heart broke right then and there.

Chad even kissed her back and that killed me. I ran up and pushed them apart.

"What the h*ll chad!?!" Chads eyes were as big as silver dollars. "Marie! I'm so sorry! I dont know what happened!" Tears started poor down my checks. "F*ck you chad! We are OVER!! Are you happy Brittany? You got your way!"

"Marie, babe please dont do this! I was playing her, the kiss meant nothing!" "Shut up chad! I dont care!! By the way I'm moving out of the house! Have a great life!"

I ran to my car and drove home leaving a crying Chad on the school sidewalk. I felt bad for yelling and cussing at him but he broke my heart.

I got home and told shai and blaze what happened. They told me not to move out but I did anyway. I couldn't look at Chad. I hope him and Brittany are happy.

I packed all my stuff and left before Chad got home.

I hope you enjoyed this!

Keep reading!

Love to all!! :)