This is the End

The beginning of the school year had approached and passed as Stiles continued to watch out for his injuries. When it had rained that fateful day Stiles had been walking across the street as the sign had suggested when a car ran the red light. The hospital had set his broken leg and arm back into place, as well as placing a neck stabilizer on him to reduce further injuries.

Stiles had decided to go to NYU after all. With NYU also came Alec, and Stiles was perfectly fine with that. Two months, that's how long it had taken Alec to ask Stiles out. Two months of flirting and subtle touches. Two months of coffee dates and movie nights. Two months of Izzy constantly texting, and Lydia nagging about Alec. Two whole months.

They were the most nerve raking two months of Stiles life, but they were worth it.

One month, that's how long Alec and Stiles had been dating, and believe it when Stiles says they had been the happiest 3 weeks of his life.

"Stiles!" A voice shouted from a crossed the quad.

Stiles head snapped in the direction of the sound to see a very happy Alec accompanied by a very blonde boy named Jace.

"Alec, Jace, hey! I want you guys to meet someone." Stiles said pulling a fashionably dressed Lydia by the hand. "This is Lydia Martin, my bestfriend. She's here for the week and I wanted her to meet you guys."

The cool air blew Stiles hair amidst as Lydia shook hands with Jace. "It's nice to meet you," she said.

The pair instantly hit it off as Stiles and Alec took a walk toward Stiles next class.

"So I was wondering," Alec started, "if you maybe wanted to come meet the rest of my family tonight. Izzy is dying to meet you in person." Alec rubbed his hands on the front of his jeans as they stopped in front to a lecture hall.

"Is this an invitation or an ultimatum?" Stiles asked. "I come and meet the family, or Izzy tracks me down?"

"Basically."

"Yeah I'll come." Stiles said reaching his hand toward Alec's. "And I'll even bring something. Cheese cake maybe?" Stiles questioned advancing toward Alec as his words hung in the air.

"Just bring yourself, that's really all I can ask." Alec spoke pulling Stiles toward him by their intertwined fingers.

Their lips touched as Alec connected his open hand with Stiles just to pull it behind his back.

Stiles heart leaped, it wasn't everyday he got to kiss Alec, and the action was still fairly new to him.

The taller boy smiled into the kiss as the bell tower sounded in the distance.

"I have to go to class." The smaller boy said as he tried to pull back.

Placing another kiss to Stiles lips Alec began to speak," That was only one kiss, you know the deal."

Stiles rolled his eyes, but smiles none the less. He then placed 3 more kisses on the other boys lips in quick succession. "I have to go. See you tonight."

The boys departed and a smile graced both of their lips. Their story had only just begun, and they both knew it. As Stiles sat down ready for his course to begin his thoughts drifted to dark hair and a shy smile.

As Alec found Jace and Lydia his thoughts wondered to a pale boy and his Carmel eyes. Neither boy knew that an accidental drunken text would have ended up in this way, but thank god that it had.

***
This is the end. I'm actually so sad that it's the end but at the same time really happy. I loved writing this so much because nothing was really expecting of me and it feels so good to just write. I'm going to miss this so much. I think this is the last Stalec I'm going to write and that super sucks but I need to bring this to an end. I love you guys that had read this little fan fic and I love you every time I see a new vote. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and up. I love every single one of you guys and I'd love to talk to you. Thank you thank you thank you ❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘. This is the end of something great and I love you once more ❤️.

*** Edited ***