Grillby's

Frisk POV
I push the doors to Grillby's open and see Sans sitting alone on one of the bar stools, his face rested against his fist. I take a seat next to Sans and see he has no food, and appears to be upset and confused.
I set Flowy down on the counter. A fire like monster walks down the row of monsters giving them food. "Are you Grillby?" I ask, he nods in response, "Can I get two orders of burger please?"
In a moment Grillby comes back with two burgers, a bottle of ketchup, and a bottle of mustard. I thanks Grillby and he smiles in response.
Sans finally notice my presence, "your going to eat all that?"
"Nah, I got one for you." I smile while pushing the tray towards him.
"For me?" He asks.
"Yeah for you," I laugh.
Sans smiles, and smothers mustard all over the burger to point that's relatively gross. And to make matters worse he began to drink strait mustard.
I put a couple lines of ketchup on my burger, and when sans asked if I wanted any mustard I politely declined. Usually I would take some but... I was a bit... disgusted.
"So. You drink mustard?" I ask trying to sound polite.
"Yeah..." Sans replies.
"Huh we'll have to ketchup about that later," I casually respond.
Sans laughs like it's the best joke he's herd, and he has that kind of laugh that makes you want to laugh two. "Wow I guess your quiet the conedian!" Sans responds proudly connecting "condiment" and "comedian."
Being honest it was a bit of a stretch but I laughed regardless. We were laughing so hard (while Flowy rolled his eyes) that I fell off my chair, but Sans quickly caught me in his arms, one arm under my Kees and the other arm behind my back.
"Are you okay sweetheart?" Sans asked, his cheek bones turned a red color and he frantically starts rambling "Uhh, I mean uhh, I uhh- I HAVE TO GO!!!"
And with that Sans disappears without another word.
I fall on the ground. "That was odd." Flowy bluntly says.
"You think?" I respond. Something told me I was going to see him again. And maybe perhaps he would start to feel some sort of love towards me... he did call me sweet heart.

Sans POV
"What have I done!" I yell.
"SANS WHAT ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT IN MY HOUSE?" Papyrus. The taller Skelton turns a corner. He had a good 3 feet on Sans (even though Sans is the older brother) a much better work ethic, and a much thinner body and face.
"N-nothing Pap's- boss! I mean boss," Sans nervously responds.
"Ugh you didn't answer my question, but you know what? I don't want to hear it." Papyrus walks out the door slamming it behind him.
"Oh no... the human. What if Papyrus sees her! For got to warn Frisk!" I loudly mutter to my self, if that makes sense, "is she wasn't so damn cute this wouldn't have happened and I would have time to warn her!"