A Forbidin Love Story

Frisk POV
I only died two more times by non boss monsters before me and Sans made it to the castle. Asgore's castle. The king of all monsters. The monster who thought that in this world it's Kill Or Be Killed. And it didn't take a genius to know before hand he wanted us dead. And Sans and I, we never talked about it, but he was betraying all of monster kind purely because he feels an emotion toward me that monsters weren't supposed to fell towards anyone, especially humans. But we finally made it. This was the end of my journey.
Sans POV
What would Asgore do when he finds out that my hope in monster kind had finally been restored? That I wanted to be kind? That I learned how to care? That I learned to love? He might kill me, and Frisk, I just hope to God that he won't kill her... she can't take anymore flowers.

There he was watering the flowers his Son, Asriel, died on. And each time we came back he was watering his flowers, killing us without thinking twice about it. "Sans... I would never guess you would be tray us," he would say before incinerating us in fire. After around 25 times Flowy stepped in.
"Dad! Stop this, it's not okay. Nothing has to be kill or be killed..." Why was Flowy calling himself "Dad?" Then it hit me, Alphys had called him Asriel... Flowy is what was left of Asriel.
"And why should I listen to you?" The king asked holding his trident closet to one of Flowy's petals.
"Because I'm Asriel!"
Asgore trembled, "No your not. And you can't prove it."
"Yes I can! You loved Moms butterscotch/cinnamon pie because you could never decide between butterscotch or cinnamon! And my favorite was butterscotch, and Chara... she loved cinnamon. And Mom... she liked it all..." Flowy nearly started crying.
Asgore dropped his trident at his feet and took Flowy's boot out of Frisk's arms, she winced because even the slightest movements hurt her flower covers body. What worried me the most was that her breathing was raspy, and she stoped moving, her pulse was slowing.
Asgore was completely distracted by Flowy, and then he thanked us, and went back to Flowy.