|Info|

So you've decided to help me/us? That's great news! I guess you need to know what you're getting yourself into!

Welp, I/we are making a new book called Demons! Exciting, right?

Yep, well if you've ever made a Warrior Fanfic book, you know how painstakingly HARD it is to come up with names, personalities, and appearances for a clan! Imagine having to make five clans worth of that!

That's a lot. And too much work for young Vix here. Yes I'm lazy but I'm making the book for you! With help of course!

Also, if this book is a success and you guys love it, I/we might just make it a roleplay! Yay!!!

But first I need you to sign a contract... yes a contract! You need to know what your getting yourself into.

By making a cat for this purpose, _____ promises to hold no argument if their cat is killed off, side character, main character, or given a family. ____ also promises that the cat they have made belongs to both them and @PageClan_Warriors therefore meaning that @PageClan_Warriors has the right to kill off this character in the book. ____ most also realize that this character may become a main character, or become higher ranked as the book goes on.
Please type the following if ____ has agreed to the contract;

I, _____, give permission to @PageClan_Warriors to have the character/s I have created. I give them permission to do as they wish to the character as the book goes on. I understand by doing this I will be no longer in control of this character. I also understand that I shall be thanked at the end of the book.

All _____ are where you enter your username.

Thank you for helping us with the allegiance!

The form shall be at the end of this book but please go through all the clans and decide what clan your cat will be apart of. Thanks for participating!

And yes you can make more than one cat! I/We would prefer if you'd make five cats that are all in different clans. You can make more than five cats but I/we would prefer you to keep it under ten.

Remember to make elders, queens, kits, and apprentices! They are important too!

Please make toms too!
Tag your friends!

Remember your cat can't be accepted if you didn't sign the contract!
(By signing I mean typing in the comments the oath!)

Any questions? Ask here~>

Any suggestions? Tell here~>

Any complaints? Tell here~>

~Vix