|Leopardclan|

|Leopardclan|

Pelt Colors~
Dark tan, silver, gray, light ginger, dark ginger, white, black.
Leopardclan warriors are sometimes mistaken as Cheetahclan warriors, for they have black spots on their pelt, but there's a clear difference if you look closely. Leopardclan warriors have rosettes instead of a plain spot.
Eye Color~
Blue, yellow, amber, blue brown, green.

Traditions~
Leopardclan warriors hunt together and patrol together. At the end of the day they separate into their appropriate groups. Groups are sorted by ranks.
The healer is very respected in the clan. Leader is to consult with his deputy and healer before a big decision is made.

Territory~
Leopardclan territory is a forest on one side and a grassy plain on the other. Leopardclan's camp is located at the back of their territory in the forest area. Dens are made from weaving vines and bracken together.

Mentorship~
Leader chooses what warrior mentors the apprentice.

Prey~
Prairie chicken, rabbits, all sorts of birds, fish, mice, vole.

Other Facts~
Leopardclan warriors fight for the attention of a female, though not when she is around. Leopardclan warriors use the advantage of looking like Cheetahclan warriors when they ambush or attack at night.

Any Questions? Ask here~>

Any Suggestions? Tell here~>

Any Complaints? Tell here~>

Please remember that forms shall be the last chapter, thank you!