Chapter 1

(Y/n) P.O.V

Dream

I was wearing my equipment to get ready for the fight. What fight? I don't know. I put my black combat boots with my black leggings as well as my black shirt with the hidden leaf village sign. On top of that shirt I add a beige vest with the hidden leaf village sign on the shoulders, the back and the little pocket on my breast. I put on my mask so that I won't be recognized and run outside to join my fellow teammates. I ran up to them only to notice they weren't the ninja ones... They were my old teammates that died 3000 years ago... Some died for very dark reasons and others because they grew old and I didn't. In this team I noticed the captain was none other than my beloved husband. His dark raven hair flowing as he brought his two swords in front of him to look at them. Blood dripped from them and he seemed pissed about that. I heard him swear and continue to attack something I couldn't see because of the fog. Yet I knew what it was. I ran to help him only to hear the screams of my team. I turned around and saw their body. The only other female was bearing shock on her face while there was blood all around her angelic face. The others well... There was one hanging on a tree like he was spiderman, the other we couldn't see much of him anymore apart from his organs... I can't even look at them... I turned around and I was back in my room. I opened the door only to be greeted by the apprentices. I nodded at them remembering the horrors of  yesterday.

" captain (y/n), the commander wants to speak to you" a young boy told me.

I nodded and followed him to the dinning hall. I pushed the door open and walked to his table.

"Captain, we know who you are..."

His once handsome face turned into a demon and even though it had no face it grinned at you somehow. He took your hand and you were stuck in darkness.

"Come to me my child..."

End of dream

I woke up sweating and breathing heavily. I looked around and noticed I was in my apartment in konoha. I sigh and brush my (H/c) hair with my hand. I looked at the clock and noticed the hour. Shit. It's 5:30. I was late meeting the Hokage for my assignment. I got changed into my Jonin outfit and brought my mask to my face. My mask isn't like Kakashi's. It's hiding my whole face. But the top of my face is hidden with glasses that show my expression. I walked in the bathroom to find a brush and I met my (e/c) eyes in the mirror. I look at myself and remember my dream. I shrugged it off and brushed my (H/l) locks.

I started heading to the hokage's office slowly. On my way there I met the one and only hyperactive ninja, Naruto. He waved at me to come and talk to him. I'm a friend of his. All of that because of the day I met him. He was alone eating his lunch and I felt bad for him. I was back from a mission, my comrades had died, again. I had smiled at him and walked to him.

"Mind if I take a seat" I asked.

He shook his head and I sat beside him. We talked a little and I felt bad for him because all of us adults know who he really is. Since that day, he saw me as a mother.

I walked up to him and waved.

"Hi Naruto, today is your big day, isn't it?"

"Yes, today is the day I get my team, I will finally be a ninja! Believe it!"

I chuckled at this and patted his head. He smiled happily and ran to school.

"I gotta go (y/n)! See ya later!"

I continued my way to the Hokage's office. I knocked on the door and waited.  The door opened revealing a lot of Jonin. Awww. Sucks I hate crowds... I sat on the last empty chair as the Hokage started to speak.

"We ain't gonna wait any longer we all know Kakashi is gonna be late again. So let's start already."

I heard some people laugh at the comment and stop after a few seconds.

"You are all here for the new recruits. Each and everyone of you will be the sensei of three kids. Some of you are used to this others no. For those who aren't, you have to meet your students today at 3 pm sharp. So here's the persons that are assigned to you."

The Hokage handed a sheet to everyone. I started reading the names. Sasuke.. Sakura and Naruto... Well it ain't that bad, I'll teach some things to Naruto! I noticed more writing at the bottom of the sheet. You are paired up to this group as well as Kakashi Hatake because you could help him with Naruto and keep an eye on him. Since you already know him well and since he is dangerous and also because we don't want him to do anymore problems. Do not worry, he will learn faster with your help. As I finished reading a certain silver haired Jonin entered the room and made a lame excuse for being late. He took his sheet and read it. He turned around and searched for me in the crowd. His eyes got a glimpse of me and he walked towards me.

"Hello I'm Kakashi Hatake, and I'm guessing you are (y/n) right?"

"Yes that would be me" I did a closed eye smile.

"I would like to talk to you about the test I prepared for them"

"Fine by me, would you like to talk about it outside?"

"Sure"

We walked outside and discussed the test he is giving them.

"That's genius Kakashi! It's a good way to teach them teamwork. How many students passed this test before?"

"None" he answered as if it was nothing.

My jaw dropped and I gave him a glare.

"You're not even giving them a chance to pass! I'm sure they'll make it I believe in Naruto!"

He didn't say a thing and I noticed he was reading. I looked at the book and i looked at it disgusted. Out of all books in the world it had to be Icha Icha Paradise? The book that is not well seen around here. He's such a pervert. I looked at the clock and got ready to meet the kid.

"Hey Kakashi, we should get going it's almost time."

He hummed in understanding but still didn't move. When he did, he headed the wrong way. I followed him discouraged. He headed to the store and bought bells. He came back and entered another store. He bought the new Icha Icha paradise and some food. He came to me and gave it to me. I looked at him with a raised brow but I didn't say a thing. I took the food he offered me and walked away. I hid in a tree and pulled my mask down. I ate the Ramen and pulled my mask back on. I walked back to him and we headed to the meeting spot with team 7.

Kakashi put his hand on the doorknob and pushed it. I noticed the chalkboard eraser slowly falling on his head and I facepalmed knowing that it was Naruto's doing. Naruto started laughing and the girl, I'm guessing Sakura was apologizing while another boy in the back, must be Sasuke, was looking discouraged. Kakashi looked at them and spoke.

"My first impression of you guys is... How can I put this... You're a bunch of idiots."

I laughed really hard at what he said and the three kids noticed me because of that. Naruto sent me a look saying "what are you doing here?" While the others just stared at me.

"Hey kids I'm with him, we are your sensei" I said