Chapter 2.

(Your pov)

Kakashi and I brought team 7 outside to talk a little. Naruto was talking to me a lot saying mostly stuff about being grateful and all that I was his sensei. I stopped listening after the first time. Kakashi and I sat on the ground and the three young ninja in front of us.

"Let's start with learning a few stuff about each other. Tell me about yourself." Kakashi told the kids.

"But what do we say?" Sakura asked

"Tell us about the things you like and dislike, your hobbies your futur dreams" Kakashi answered.

"Can you tell us about you so we can have an exemple?" Sakura asked.

Kakashi nodded and started.

" my name is Kakashi Hatake. I like and dislike many things. I have many hobbies and I never thought about a dream."

" all we learned about him was his name" Sakura said dumbfounded.

"My name is (y/n). I like historical books and painting. I dislike nosy people. My dream is to protect the weak from another apocalypse." I said

Everyone, including Kakashi stared at me.

"Apocalypse? There was an apocalypse?" Naruto asked.

I sigh thinking about him.

"There's been one in the past... But I don't want to mention it." I said.

"Well ain't that interesting (y/n)" Kakashi said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the kids.

"How about we start with you on the left." He said pointing Naruto.

"My name is Naruto Usumaki believe it. I love to eat Ramen but mostly the Ramen that Iruka sensei bought me at Iruchika . I hate 7 minutes ramen and my hobby is trying new ramens. My dream is to become the next Hokage and to be respected by everyone in the village. Believe it!"

After hearing Naruto all I could think about him is, ramen, ramen, ramen, ramen, ramen, Hokage. I sigh and looked at Kakashi.

"Alright what about you." He said pouting Sakura.

"My name is Sakura Haruno. What I love is.. I mean.. Who i like is.. Huuuuh. My hobbies are *giggle* my future dream is..." She said looking at Sasuke the whole time.

" what do you dislike then?"

"NARUTO!!" Sakura yelled.

Naruto looked sad. I know why. I always knew about him liking her but I also know about hints about someone hitting on him and him not caring... My attention turned towards Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't love or dislike anything. I don't have any hobbies. And my dream.. Well it's not just a dream because I will make it happen. I will get stronger and defeat a certain someone." He said with the most calm voice.

Everyone looked at him surprised. But I knew what he was talking about. I had seen it. I might be wearing a mask hiding my whole face because of my eyes but there's a reason. I don't have the Sharingan but my eyes are known for a certain technique that no one can do but the most powerful person in the world. Who had died years ago. Well that's what they think cause I'm not dead. But I can see things no one can. Their ambitions and such. All of that because I.. I did one mistake with my abilities.. I am one important character in history, they are teaching kids about me these days. I am the... The Einstein of chakra in a certain way...

-flashback-

-captain! Enemies are approaching! One of my soldiers screamed. There's  three of them!