Chapter Four

Flashback:

All day at school I tried to keep a low profile, once I knew Harry was pissed off I had to keep calm and make sure I don't  draw attention to myself. Meaning in class I stay quiet, passing periods my head was down and i went straight to class. When lunch came my friends asked if I wanted to hang by our usual spot I declined saying I was hiding in the library for the time being, they thought I was dramatic but I was just scared honestly.

The library was quiet and  empty, the librarian stay inside her office  but I didn't mind I could have lunch and not worry. I found a table hided from the view of the door, there I had my lunch and caught up with some homework, by the time I finish my English homework the bell rang. I picked up my stuff and left for class.

I did this for the rest of the week my friends thought I was okay after the first, but I wanted to make sure the excitement died down, by Friday I was okay resuming my daily high school life. I dress comfortably in a green shirt rip black jeans and my converse.

I left my hair straight not really caring , for makeup I did simple some mascara to make my eyes pop and my favorite matte lipstick hawkwind, not feeling hungry this morning I wait in the car for my mom

I left my hair straight not really caring , for makeup I did simple some mascara to make my eyes pop and my favorite matte lipstick hawkwind, not feeling hungry this morning I wait in the car for my mom. On the way to school my mom tells me how she'll be working until ten, which is fine with me, we arrived at the school I kissed my mom good bye and left to school.

Walking into the school I went to sit with my friends instead of hiding in the library or computer lab, it felt god to see people again I know it was only a couple of days but still I missed seeing people and having fun. While we wait for the bell to ring I notice Harry and his friends walked past us, thankfully we were nowhere close to each other and I don't think he saw or doesn't know who I am or what I look like.

Laughing to myself how ridiculous I've been, the bell rang and we got up and left to our classes. Today was going good not even the senior spoiled my mood lunch was a bunch of fun, I've missed my friends and hanging out I was glad this whole thing blew over. Sadly lunch ended to quickly while in class my bladder reminded me I didn't use the bathroom.

I tried to hold it but by the middle of the lesson I really thought I was going to piss myself, raising my hand asking for permission, my teacher glared at me but let me go. I didn't care how funny I looked I ran to the bathroom thanking the bathroom gods there was no one so I can pee in peace.

After finishing my business , I wash my hands while trying to squeeze the soap out I hear the door open and someone walking in. HA! looks like I'm not the only one who forgets to use the bathroom. I shut the water, turning to go dry my hand I come to face with Harry, a gasp escape me I immediately backed up hitting the sink.

I was petrified with fear, I didn't think this would happen! I didn't think he would find me! instinct kicked in I rush away and ran towards the door looking back to see Harry still standing where he was smiling, not caring anymore I turn until before I ran into the door only to stop dead in my tracks when I see Harry's friends standing by the door lighting cigars.