•|Only Mine|•

For team10_goats ❤️😂

Alyssa POV:
The Why Don't We boys and I, have been really close friends for a couple years now. I seemed to be getting closer to Jack. We did anything together. I always had a small crush and Daniel, just never thought he felt the same. I was getting coffee when my phone buzzed.

Jack😜❣️: Wanna hang out with the boys at the house today?💖
Alyssa👸🏼💜: Sure be over in 20!
Jack😜❣️: Alright beautiful!😝

Why was Jack acting so..idk..clingy..it was kinda uncomfortable. I just shrugged it off. I decided to wear something cute today. Because the hell with it!

I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse and headed for my Range Rover

I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse and headed for my Range Rover. I plugged in my aux cord and jammed out to 'Free'. When I pulled up to the house, I stepped out and laughed. The boys were all peeking through the curtains. They were so childish sometimes. I walked in, and everyone gave me and hug. Everyone, except Daniel. Weird. He usually always gives me a huge bear hug. I laughed and hugged them back. I walked over to Daniel, on his phone. "Hey Danni!" I said with enthusiasm. He looked up from his phone, nodded and looked down. I felt kind of annoyed by this and Jack noticed. "How about we go swimming?!" He said. We all nodded and I changed. Luckily for me, I keep a spare here.

I walked out and saw Christina and Corbyn making out

I walked out and saw Christina and Corbyn making out. Jonah and Zach having a diving competition. Typical really. Jack came up to me and I asked him "What's  up with Daniel lately?!" He shrugged his shoulders and said "Idk man he's acting weird!" I nodded and we talked for a while. Then I felt arms pick me up. And I knew what was coming next. "Jack I swear to holy Jesus pancakes, if you do I'm gonna--" "TOO LATE PRINCESS!" And next thing I know I'm in water. I surface to see everyone laughing except Daniel, who looks pissed. I eyed Jack and he said "Okay okay I'm sorry BabyG! Here lemme help you!" He stuck his hand out and I pulled him in. "God dammit should've seen that one!" He muttered. I laughed and smacked his head. Daniel I realized was now gone. "Guys I'm gonna dry off a bit and go check on Daniel!" I said getting out. They said 'OK'. I wrapped the towel around me and headed upstairs for Daniels room. I knocked three times. "If its Jack, go away man!" He said. I opened the door. "Dude didn't you hear me?" He said again. "It's Alyssa!!" I said back. "Oh..what are you doing here and why aren't you making out with Jack yet?!" He said rather rudely. I looked at him stunned and fired back. "What are you talking about Jack and I have been close friends forever he HAS a gf!! Plus I don't like him...I like someone else!" I mumbled the last part. He looked at me confused. "I do too Alyssa.." He stepped closer to me. He looked down at me into my eyes. He pulled me closer with an arm around my waist and made it to where our bodies were touching. He pulled me up on his stomach with my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He leaned in sealed the gap. It was like Heaven! The kiss was slow and passionate at first. Until it became hungry and needy like he's been waiting for this. We pulled away thanks to goddamn air. He leaned his forehead on mine and said "Alyssa, I love you and only you. Today seeing Jack flirting with you made me so pissed off. I know he was doing it just so I would finally ask you out. You're beautiful smart and outgoing! Will you be mine?" I tested up and kissed him. He laughed and said "I take that as a yes?" I nodded still clinging on him. We were both tired so we just laid down and cuddled until sleep over took us...

Wow I'm so sorry if that was bad. This was like my second request for Someone and I have many more requests! Enjoy sorry if you didn't I'm quite tired.❤️😂