9. That Girl

9. That Girl by UntameMe11

So this is a VERY recent book that I read and it I found it due to the amazing UntameMe11 who asked to critique it. Needless to say, it is exceptionally good and exceptionally funny, so much so that it will leave you tickling you bones and crying with laughter (ok maybe that was a bit too much :P ) The best part I think is the dialogue delivery in the book and its amazing cheesy one liners :D

At first, one may feel that it is a bit similar to My Life With the Walter Boys but it is absolutely not and you should definitely go give it a try (it is an undiscovered gem :') You immediately fall in love with the characters and their personalities! Even though it's a new book and the author has put up only eight or so chapters, I have fallen in love with it and eagerly wait for an update.

I would give it a 9/10

Summary: "Why wont you let yourself fall? Can't you see that i'm right here ready to catch you? I Love you Cotton forever and always, please just trust me I will never leave you. I'll stay no matter what"

I scoffed, "Oh yeah? That's what they always say" **** Meet Cotton Deshanel. A realistic independent girl who had a haunted past. She had been through so much heartbreaks that her heart had became numb. She hate Men and absolutely disgust their lies. She's now living in a new home for her last year as a senior. And she's sick of dreaming for fairytales. As she said, "Happy Endings are too mainstream in the world of reality. And Love is just an illusion of what you want it to be." What can a guy do to make her see the beauty of love again. "You say love is overrated, i'd say it's complicated" Meet the Jenner Boys. All outstanding with different unique qualities. Caden Jenner- The popular heartbreaker/ Casanova Prince Stevan Jenner- The Mr. Romantic who always gets the girl Leon Jenner- The Genius who's too busy for love Evan Jenner- The weird softie Max Jenner- The emo gamer Who among them could make Ms. Novocaine fall once more.

ps. the author is equally awesome so go check out her profile :)

pps. THANK YOU SO MUCH all of you readers because the last time I checked, this book was in the top hundred of the others category :D so yeah I love you all :*