Issues

Kyle is running, he won't stop. He can't believe his Mother would think he would do such as thing. Kyle just keeps running and running. That's when he hears a loud crash, and a screeches from a distant, he turns the corner and sees two cars that have collided into a petrol tanker at a service station.
Kyle rushes over. The first thing he smells is the petrol, the petrol is all over the place. Kyle stops just before a puddle of the petrol, and surveys whats going on, he sees the cashier calling the emergency services. Then he sees the people in the car, Children and their Parents. And a Man. Kyle runs over to the car with the children. He tries to open it, but its stuck. Kyle then punches into the side of the door with his left hand, and forces his fingers into the groove on the other side of the door. Kyle starts to pull the door away from the car. A loud crunching noise can be heard as he rips it away from the frame. Kyle throws it away. and tries to unclip the seat belt but its jammed. Kyle grabs the seat belt rips it apart and grabs one of the kids and places him at the other side of the street. He runs back and jumps into the back seat of the car. Kyle grabs the other child and also runs him across the street. Kyle runs back and Opens the driver side door. He pulls the father out and puts him on top of the car.
Kyle jumps on top of the car and drops down at the other side. And sees a man standing across the street watching. Kyle quickly runs back to the car to pull out the other man and he is gone. Instead their is a empty seat. He runs back over to the people at the otherside of the street, when the mysterious man clicks his fingers emitting a spark that sets the petrol on fire. Kyle stands in the middle of the road looking for him, when a Jeep comes at 100mph down the road to Kyle. As Kyle turns to see it, it is 7 ft away from him. He quickly drops to his knees and braces. The car hits him. The family on the road see the car start to lift up from the back. Thats when they see that he is lifting it with his barehands. The cars wheels stop spinning. Kyle then bends backwards placing the car behind him on the safe part of the road. BOOM the petrol tanker explodes behind him knocking him straight through a brick wall of a nearby building.
Kyle hears people rushing over to check on him, Kyle gets back up to his feet, staggering from whats happened to his back. Kyle then feels the vibrations from his phone. He grabs it out of his pocket, suprised it wasn't smashed. Their is a text from Kat saying *Hey I'm coming over*. Kyle goes back through the hole in the wall, he starts to run back to his house.
Kyle makes it to his street and says a black valiant charger  sitting in his drive way. 'Whose is that?' He thinks to himself. Kyle then walks around to the back of the house as he doesn't want to see his mom. He  sprints up the wall. And makes it to his windowsill in which he barley holds onto from the shock of it being closed. He gets a grib on the window and lifts it up breaking the lock making a loud noise.
Kyle makes his way inside his room taking off his jacket and shirt making his way to the shower when he sees a big figure walk across a door way downstairs. He leaps over the balcony down to where the front door is. "Kyle" he hears his mothers voice calling from behind him. He turns to see his mother sitting at the dinner table next to his father . Kyle stans their shocked. "Well aren't you gonna say hello?" Kyle's father asks
Kyle looks at him rage feeling his eyes and he charges straight at him but suddenly getting hit by great force in the back of the head knocking him unconscious.