How it all started

Nova's POV-

             I fell for him, many people told me he would tear my heart into pieces and leave me there to die, I didn't believe them. I thought I would live happily ever after.*sneers*
Ha, I wonder where I got that idea from. Anyways, I really thought we would live happily ever after. Only thing is, I should've listened to them, I should've trusted my best friends, my sister, my family, the school! I didn't and what hurts even worse is when I thought you actually loved me, no you didn't love me. You loved torturing me.

          I remember first bumping into you, thinking you were just a another wall I had bumped into , it was my first day there. To think that your eyes could hold something as dearly as love, no the only thing they could hold was ice, hard cold ice.  I looked up from my pile of books, I didn't expect to see your eyes they seemed to take my breath away. Those eyes that held warmth, those green, enchanting eyes. I don't know how I fell, I just know I did. You told me your name, Axel.Axel Dove. You acted like a gentleman to me showing me my class and everything! Maybe that's how I fell for you. I don't know. How I fell for your fake facade, it was torture. Well, for loving you I got my karma, that's for sure.

          I lost my best friends, and I lost almost everything. Because of you. The only person who stood by me, the only person who actually loved me to stay by me, was my knight in shining armor. Jason Delaruse. He helped me after you broke me. Now he's dead, he's dead because of me. No, not just me, you popped many balloons, Axel. How would you feel if I took the light in your eyes, your happiness, your family,and to hide them away for you to never find again? Tell me. Did you mean for Jason to die? Or did he just ' get in the way'?

         Anyways, as I was saying, I met your friends. All of them, the popular kids. I remember after you punching that girl with glasses, I helped her up and took her in the bathroom to clean her up. You told her nobody wants you here, why don't you just die! I told her in the bathroom...

    ( N-Nova, G-girl, K-Kyla)
*flashback*

N- I'm sorry for his attitude, but you don't deserve to die, no one does.

G-I do. No one here is left for me. No one will love me. I don't have any friends . I want to but everyone is to scared that he will treat them the same way he treats me.

N- I'll be your friend. I'm not scared of him, no matter the height or what his intimidation level is. Just one question. What's your name?

G-Kyla, Kyla Roberts. You?

N-Nova Rose .

K- Nice to meet you, Nova.

N-the pleasure is all mine.

*end of flashback *

         From then on, we were inseparable. We were best friends. You stopped molesting her. You stopped until she was alone. She was walking down the street, you pulled her into an alley and raped her. You took her first kiss, her virginity. You took her dignity, you took away her innocence. She was on your arm with Melissa's clown faces all around you and her. She looked lovingly at you and you did too. I don't know how you kept the truth from her. She thought you saved her. When she walked by me, she didn't spare me a second glance.

          I remember I took her into a classroom and she started crying and saying " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"  I told her what would she be sorry about. She pulled out a knife and said tell your brother I loved him and I always would. I witnessed suicide, almost. She almost died and I cried. I called the ambulance and they took her away. She lived and she survived. She didn't remember me or my brother. She only knew you and my ex-best friend Melissa.

        She died. Not physically but rather mentally. I thought she was faking for a bit. I talked to the doctors and they said she had amnesia, but was able to remember only parts of her life. I was in shock. Months went by. Hours staring at a wall. The teachers looked at me in pity. I didn't want pity. I wanted comfort and warmth. Nobody gave me that. They gave me pity and ice.

      I know how I died inside. I died because in one instant, one instant. A flower died in my heart. It wilted . It couldn't handle the winter raging. The sadness. It died. So I died.

-----------
Please vote, comment, like.

Hi people reading this . Thank you for actually reading this.
And thank you for coming this far.
                                                                        ~Lucy