I Just Lost My Nutella

Unknown POV-

Finally, math class was over. That's my favorite class by the way. Math. Just because lunch is right after it.

*Gasps*

Nutella... Nutella.... NUTELLA

It looks so lonely. I should go ea- I mean comfort it.

I take it into my hands and take a deep breath... then I open the goodness. I swipe my finger across the goodness, and you won't believe what I did...

I ate it.

And then... i don't remember, I really don't.

But, uh, I may or may not have an empty Nutella bottle in my hand, chocolate smeared across my face , and my fingers chocolaty, Nutella chocolate.

Oh! Guess what happened after I got to lunch... there was this girl looking for her Nutella jar she looked CRAZY like bat-sh*t crazy.

Oh, wait...did I eat her Nutella...????

Oh, crap I ate her Nutella!!!!

Sh*t

She looks at me and I finally recognize her...

Wait, hold the phone... is that...?

Nova's POV

OH HEL—HECK TO THE NO!

SOMEONE ATE MY NUTELLA AND HAD THE "DECENCY" TO LEAVE THE FUC—FUDGING JAR!!! LIKE BRUH! WTF??!! AT LEAST THROW IT IN THE DA- FUC**** TRASH!!

Anyways, I turned into a spy after that. Agent R.

Duh, Duh, Duh!

I burst into the cafeteria, knowing I looked like a monster in children's bedtime stories. I then saw Veronica looking like she was about to burst out laughing. THIS WAS NOT A TIME TO BE LAUGHING!!!!!

Then, i saw him... the nutella thief ! Also, Is that who i think it is?

Unknown POV-

NOVA?! OH CRUD! IM DEAD!

Wait why is she running towards me, *gasps*

I forgot to clean up my mouth!

Let me introduce myself. Hi I'm Brandon I used to be Nova's best friend before I moved, I hated my parents ever since. Always on the idea of a perfect family.

-uh....... I put my hands around her little body.

(B-Brandon N-Nova)

N-BRANDON!!!!!

B-How ya doing?

N-That's all I GET??

B-WHATS UP FORMER BEST FRIEND??!

N-That's more like it. How you doing? How you been? You're parents still uptight?

B-I'm doing all right. Yeah my parents still uptight. And yeah I've been doing ok.

N- Let me introduce you to my friends... WAIT, HOLD UP! What is THAT?

She noticed, she reached up to touch my cheek and held her finger close to her nose...

N- You took my NUTELLA??

B-Well... uh... you see... it looked lonely...

N- Wait... a guy wasn't there, protecting it?

B- No...

N-OK, It's not your fault... AXEL!!!

Oh no!! One of her friends is coming over... is he blushing??

(B-Brandon A-Axel N-Nova)

A- Hey... who's you're new friend?

N-DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!

A-What exactly is the subject?

B-The Nutella.

A-I can explain.

N-THE HE*L YOU ARE!!

I was in tears by then. She literally pulled him by the ears and dragged him to God knows where.

—————————————————-

Hey guys so sorry for the really really REALLY late update Don't be afraid to comment, vote, and share

~Lucy