i have the sweetest friends

you know I love you guys man. Queen2and5 you understand my struggles and help me out. you write the sweetest things. we have shared so many great times and I know I can share things with you and you will understand.

wavingthrough_window you, my friend, are a blast to hang out with. even if we bicker we have our amazing moments. you doing my makeup for no reason or showing me fun  shows that I should watch.

angelicaschuyler22 ily! you are so bubbly and loud. we have the best FANGIRL sessions and both share a passion for ice cream. car rides with you are always fun.

beru42 SPARKLE!! love ya. sleepovers with you are hilarious whether we play Episode or forbidden island. (is that the game?) you give everything a funnier lighter meaning and I love you for that.

LunarBear1122 we see eye to eye on so many things so I'm glad I can talk to you about almost anything. even though I've only seen you once in the past year and we mostly video chat I still love goofing off with you.

sincerelythree I wish we were closer. honestly. you are just easy to share things with and I know that I won't be judged around you. that's comforting.

not to mention we all LOVE MUSICALS. which is like FABULOUS