or nah?

To say Yoo Seonho is cute was an understatement.

His big, round eyes portray innocence only acquired from a young age. His small face which could be cupped by Guanlin's two hands effortlessly—although he debates with himself internally to resist doing so daily—adds to his charms. His sweet smile that makes way on his lips as quick as a gust of wind. His expressions, his attitude, his habits—he screams overall adorable, and anyone who dares to say otherwise is either (a) fucking blind, because nobody, and truly nobody can say so after seeing Seonho, or (b) that they haven't seen him yet, because there's always that anyway.

Today, however, Seonho himself wanted to test against that widely accepted claim.

With a white dress shirt underlying the black jacket Guanlin gave him for last Christmas paired up with black slacks and shoes, Seonho looked entirely different. Well, maybe not to the point of a warped face or mutilated limbs, but he was for sure different. His aura was definitely not the typical lighthearted and shining one, but instead was dark and sexy and oh God is it hot in here. And let's not get started with his damn hair being parted to the side and his fucking black eyeliner. Who even decided to let Seonho wear this—and ace this shit, if he was being honest—because he wanted to fucking fight, right now, at this very moment.

Guanlin just wanted to combust then and there wherever he was standing.

"Hey Guanlin," Jihoon, an upperclassman with a shit-eating grin on his lips, nudged the latter's side and motioned to the stage. "How are you doing, bud?"

How are you doing, bud? Oh Lord forgive him, but if he wasn't tensed and sweating, being pushed back and forth due to screaming teenage girls inside the stadium, Guanlin would have punched his arm for that question. At a time like this, he slipped out a question with a sarcastic tone and at a critical happening?

"Quit your glaring, okay? I am older than you, incase you forgot," and that too. If Jihoon wasn't his older neighbor friend, who knows what he could have done to him.

"Holy cow," on his right side was a wide eyed Daehwi, who was trying his best to cover his eyes with his fingers (although obviously failing at it because of the big gap between his pointing fingers and middle fingers, letting him see right through his so called covering). Guanlin sighed, because he understood. To witness the current sight—which was, if you asked them for a summary: body rolls, sultry eyes, smirks and lip bites and did he say body rolls—was a jaw-dropper.

Seonho then let his eyes wander over where they were and gave them a smirk. Daehwi choked on his spit, Samuel pretty much panicked, Jihoon was covering his face for reasons he couldn't tell, Jinyoung let out a small 'whoa'.

And Guanlin? He wanted to punch his best friend in the face, to be honest. He just wasn't sure if he wanted to use his lips or his fist (which he has been flexing for the past few minutes ever since the performance started.)

"Seonho sure is growing up." Jihoon said, his eyes focused on stage. Guanlin was focused on Jihoon's face, because at the moment it was more bearable than whatever was happening over there. "It seems like yesterday he was stomping his feet because he craved for ice cream from McDonalds."

"Hyung, it was yesterday, what are you trying to get at?" Daehwi countered, yet it was ignored by Jihoon as he pretended to wipe a fake tear from his eyes. "Ah, Seonho, growing up. Such a sight to witness."

"Uhuh, glad to see he's finally growing taller than you," Daehwi said rather loudly as payback for ignoring him. Jinyoung laughed his ass off as Samuel high-fived his bestfriend. Guanlin, however, felt like he was going to melt because when will this performance ever end anyway.