We get ambushed by a weirdo in the woods

Pov Ciara

So we decided to get on our way and ventured out into the woods. "It's getting too dark I think we should camp here for the night" I heard Victoria say. "Okay" I said even though it is kind of eerie, but I mean who is going to attack a lady holding a giant jug which is able to control water? Dayana said " I will go scout the woods around us, while I'm there will pick up some wood for a campfire. "OOH OOH Pick me! I wanna come to!" Dominic said. Dayana smacked her forehead and said "why not". "Okay, Victoria and I will set up camp" I said

Pov Dayana

We headed out North, with my ability I am also very smart. My ability is poet, it allows me to rewrite the rules of a gift game! "Hey Dijana, what's this?" Dominic said. "First of all its Dayana and I don't know" I came closer to see. It looked like a hunched over person, but the person looked like a tree? It reminded me of a nyad in Greek mythology. "WHHHOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHH" it shot up and trees surrounded it. "Dominic? I'm scared" I said but then again what is he gonna do he is practically a little kid. I turned my head and "WHAT THE-" I saw this figure with three arms on each side these huge wings and I'm not gonna lie a pretty cool costume. His clothes were gold and he shined so bright and his wings were astonishing...DAYANA SNAP OUT OF IT! I told myself. But the question is who is it? He turned and I recognized who it was, it was...DOMINIC? But how could that be, he said his gift was hunting instincts. "I know,I know, I lied, but it's because then everyone asks me all these questions" Dominic said in a booming voice. "So a gift game is what you want?" The tree person said. "What's a gift game?" Dominic said. I already knew because of my gift it that's besides the point, I went up to the tree person and arranged the gift game to be an all out fight between him and Dominic. "If I may ask, what is your name?" I said "Davey" he said. Well that's a pretty plane name for a tree person. "You may start the gift game" I said. They were fighting so fast I couldn't even keep up with them, I just saw two blurs fighting. But here is where I come in. I took the geass role in my hand and put my other hand over it, I said "no tree is allowed to touch Dominic or the challenger, Davey is disqualified. Dominic blocked Davey's hit and all of the sudden Davey was disqualified. "WHAT THATS NOT FAIR!!!" He stole the geass role out of my hand and said" THIS WASNT A RULE THAT WE MADE UP YOU...YOU...YOU WITCH" Davey said. "Actually, I'm a Poet, hence the name of my gift." After I said that Dominic jammed his fist into Davey's nose rendering him unconscious and sent him flying far, far away. Dominic fell to the floor and his extra arms, his costume and his wings disappeared. I kneeled down to the floor. "Dijana, I'm sleepy" he said then his head fell right on my lap. I layed his head on the floor and gathered some of the sticks from the battle. I used the ribbon in my hair to bundle them up. I was ready to leave until I found my other ribbon on the floor I picked it up but it turned into a little wand kinda thing? I read the side of it and it said Clorothia. I put the bundle of sticks on Dominic and pointed the wand at him, a ring formed around him and lifted him up.

Pov Ciara

We finished setting up camp when I heard rustling in the bushes near us, the person came out and it was...DAYANA?!?
She explained to us everything with every little detail. Dominic woke up and went up to the tent that he was sharing, opened it went in, closed it and fell asleep. Dayana started the fire and I backed away a little bit. "Are you okay Ciara?" Dayana said. "Yeah I'm fine" I lied, fire was so destructive, it was the most pure form of evil. The fire burned higher education and I sent water from my jug and put it out. "I knew you weren't okay" Dayana said as she came over to me and sat down. "Fire- Fire killed my

To be Continued

Was it good? Hope you liked it