The Visitor

Shit. I thought yesterday was Saturday and today is Sunday but dammit, today's Monday?! omfg I just realized. Sorry sorry sorry 😭😭  

*

"Damn it." Hayoung hisses for the fourth time now. Ten minutes have passed since she called Chanyeol and asked for a charger but the said guy is at Busan so he can't give what she needs right now making her so damn frustrated for the first time ever since the accident.

"Call Sehun or nah?" She asks in the air.

Hayoung stomps her foot on the floor. "But it would be so embarrassing of me!"

Biting her lower lip, she looks down at her father's phone and clutches it tightly.

"You can't let him wait for your text for forever, Hayoung. Just call him now or else..." The good side of her whispers.

She feels herself tearing up. Why it is so hard for her?

"No, Hayoung! You won't call him! You won't call Sehun and ask for a charger! You won't! You won't! You won't!"

She's decided, she won't call Sehun no matter what.

"Hello, S-Sehun?"

Yes, she has changed her mind.

"Uh, who's this?" Sehun asks from other line. Hayoung looks down at her feet as if it's the most wonderful thing in the world or she's just too shy to admit to herself that in the end, she still called Sehun even if it will embarrassed her.

Goddammit.

"This is uh," Hayoung bites her lower lip, "H-Hayoung."

She hears Sehun gasps. "Why...why are you using different number?"

This is it Hayoung. You need to tell him. You need his help.

"Well...Sehunnie, uhm...Y-You know that I have a p-phone, right? And uh, it's just that...the problem is...Sehunnie, can you uhm...well this is really embarassing but can you uh...I can't do this oh my god. I'm hanging up!"

Hayoung ends the call without letting Sehun responds. She falls on her bed and wriggles like a worm, totally embarrassed by her own attempt.

"Stupid, Hayoung." She mutters to herself like a mantra until the device in her grasp rings again. Her eyes widen seeing Sehun's number on the screen. Yes, she already memorized the number while she's having a battle with herself whether call Sehun or not.

"You shouldn't answer his call, Hayoung." She says but presses the green button instead of the red one. Her eyes widen again.

"Hello, Hayoungie? Hey!"

"You have no choice, Hayoung."

"Y-Yes?"

"Why did you hang up?"

"I...don't know?"

On the other hand, Sehun has his eyebrows furrowed while talking to Hayoung.

"What's the problem, Hayoungie?"

"NO NO NO! THERE'S NO PROBLEM! I'M FINE!" Hayoung answers too fast with a forced laugh in the end.

She hears him sigh. "You need a charger?"