Electric Kiss

Second to the last. 👣

Spoiler: We'll know now why Hayoung's parents are against Sehun ;)

*

"Last night was amazing, Sehunnie," Hayoung smiles up to him, "Sex has always been amazing with you."

Sehun chuckles at that, finding Hayoung's confidence talking about that matter too adorable and cute. Hayoung has this innocent look but she really is not when it comes to stuff like that. He must say that Hayoung is pretty active in bed (and on the floor) well anyway he can see no problem with that because just like what he said, for him, it's too adorable and cute. And it only happens once in a blue moon so it actually makes him happy whenever Hayoung would comment how great and amazing their sex was.

Kissing her forehead, Sehun sits up and stretches his limbs, displaying his wide, clothed back to Hayoung. Then he turns to look at her when a thought flashes in mind.

"What if..." Sehun gets a hold of her hand. Hayoung sits up as well, facing him.

"What?"

"What if you get...pregnant?" He says, eyes looking straight at hers. The thought of Hayoung getting pregnant suddenly crossed his mind realizing that they've been making love in more than occasions without protection.

Hayoung, on the other hand, never thought of her getting pregnant but now that she thinks about it, it's definitely going to be... amazing.

Hayoung tightens the hold on Sehun's hand, showing him a loving smile. "And so? I want to have a baby with you, Sehun. Don't you want that?"

Sehun immediately shakes his head, lips stretch in a wide smile. "No no no. That's not what I mean. I've always wanted to have a baby with you baby, but... you know that we're not okay with your parents, right? Heck, they don't even know I'm here in their house and fucking you on your room while they're asleep," He lets out a sigh, "I'm just afraid that by the time they found out about us, they'll going to take you and our possible baby away from me. I don't know what I'm going to do anymore if that happens."

Hayoung feels the fear in Sehun's eyes and she, as well, feels afraid at the thought of them being separated again though she still can't remember that part in her life.

She presses her free palm against Sehun's cheek, rubbing the skin with her thumb and looking at him so fondly. Sehun leans on the touch.

"Let's say they already found out about this...about us," Hayoung bites her lower lip, "and separated us again, what are you going to do?"

The question comes as a surprise but Sehun doesn't need a minute to answer it with, "I don't know."

Hayoung smiles, dropping her arm to her side and encasing Sehun's hand with her two hands.
Looking down at their hands, she starts, "If they separated us again..." She looks up, "please take me with you. Let's run away from them again. I don't care if they're my parents, I just want to be with you Sehun."