Meeting

The Nightmare Realm is in chaos, well... in more chaos than usual. News travels fast between the demons, and the demon council took it seriously. It may be weird for demons, beings and deities who wants to cause chaos and rule to have a coucil. The demon council is basically the strongest demons of them all, who rule different lands of the Nightmare Realm and being allies, keeping balance and peace between them, if not, it would like having a race with no rules and has the super power of their own to do what they want.

The council is consist of eight powerful demons, Cipher, the all powerful demon made pure energy, is the leader, he is much more powerful than the other demons, and is greatly feared, he is a powerful  mind demon, the lord of nightmare and dreams, and is the ruler of the mindscapre, not many see him, only recognize him in his terrifying form, with the other demons as allies by his side,

 Luxudria, a succubus and is the ruler of her kind, Invidia, a powerful naga, and is the most powerful of her kind, Avarita, a shadow demon, rare of his kind to be powerful, Gula, a cyclop, who are feared by many with his intimidating looks and power, Ira, a fire demon, who is repected by his kind, Acedia, a demon with a rare powerful, yet his demon kind is unknown, and finally, Superbia, a queen of her own demon kind.

They're so powerful, some even see them as gods, their body glow the colour representing themselves as they argue over what to do.

"He may be a young demon but he is strong! And he is probably targeting us next!" Avarita growled, obviously frustrated.

"Can't we have him in the council?" Acedia asked.

"No, he looks like the kind to rule all, which would means he'll have to 'defeat' Cipher" Superbia frowned.

"But we can take him!"Gula exclaimed.

"Didn't you hear how much he had killed?!?" Luxuria shouted, clearly that she had enough. "He took out demons that is much older than him!"

"Well it's not my fault some useless demon wasn't able to defend themselves!" Invidia hissed.

"Well Avarita tried so 'investigate' and guess what? He didn't find a clue" Ira growled.

"What kind of demon is he?!?"

"We need to do something!"

"JUST KILL HIM!"

"WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HE IS!!!"

The council kept raising their voice until they're shouting at the top of their lungs, it was a complete chaos and nothing is progressing.

"ENOUGH!" Loud booming voice instantly went silent all the demons as they quickly regain their composures and look at the who shouted.

"But Cipher-"

"This kid is a young demon, he is still inexperienced like us, although I would not ignore the fact that he is quite powerful, but he is messing with the peace of the Nightare Realm and he will strike us next" Cipher sighed, "Too many demons are killed in such a short time, our kind would easily be seen as weak compared to other kinds, especially the angels" he growled.

"So what are going to do?" Luxuria asked.

"This kid, just appear one day, unknown origins, and yet, so powerful, from all I know, he is only about a thousand years old and goes by the name... Alcor" Avarita sighed.

"Maybe we can form an ally with him?" Acedia suggested.

"No, he'll just ask more and more, he is power driven and I don't think he can handle the power of chaos that the Nightmare Realm gives off" Superbia sighed.

"But only us have the access to the power, other demons are to weak to handle it, and ends up destroying themselves." Invidia added.

"So isn't that a good thing? once Alcor gets the power, he'll end up killing himself!" Gula laughed.

"You forgot one thing, they first go insane, and we don't know how much power he possess, he might even end up killing one of us" Ira sighed.

"this kid is... special" Cipher said, seemingly as if he is in deep thoughts. "And I if we work together, we can defeat him... Alcor"