Sated

Ok, wala nang daldalan......read and enjoy :)

He made her go up ahead, knowing she was nervous to be with him like this. He went down to the car t get some of their things, waiting for her text message on the room number. He bought her flowers in the lobby, a selection of miniature pastries from Le Bar. His heart thundered as he knocked on the door.

She opened the door, her hair down from its ponytail earlier. There was wine and a basket of fruits on the console table, and it looked like she already poured for them both. She looked at him uncertainly, and it struck him how young she looked, she could be mistaken for a teen, even if she was just three years younger than his twenty five years.

He approached her and gently swept her hair away, caressing her neck.

"I want this, Maine. I want to be with you, just the two of us. I want to express what words cannot say. Sometimes what I feel for you overwhelms me, parang sasabog na puso ko."

"I trust you, RJ. Tonight, do with me what you wish. I trust you, there's no turning back for me."

"Let's just relax for now, ok? Ang ganda ng room, we have the whole night ahead of us, it's not even evening yet."

They ate the pastries he bought, watched TV a little then fell asleep. It was already dark when Richard woke up, Maine still asleep by his side. She had an arm wrapped around his waist, her leg between his thighs. He attempted to get up but she held on to him tightly, as though she were afraid he would leave.

He smiled. He liked that she was clingy, he thought it was sweet. He kissed her forehead and the tip of her nose. She scrunched her nose at the touch of his lips, making him smile. Her hand moved and cupped his crotch, making his breath catch.

She was still sleeping, but she was caressing him down there, her hand wreaking havoc on his libido. Then she moved, her apex rubbing against his thigh. He was helpless to the sensations she was creating, and his hand moved to cup her butt and pull her closer. He lowered his head to lick her shoulder, planting open-mouthed kisses on it, till he reaches her neck and sucks her flesh.

She groans, arching her body against him. Her eyes slowly open, she stares into his eyes and smiles sleepily.

"Baby........" She whispers unsteadily. She pulls him by the nape, opening her mouth to his. His arms close around her body, hands moving inside her top, unclasping her bra and cupping her breasts. His thumbs rub her nipples from side to side while his mouth continued to kiss her hungrily.

They shifted positions and she was now on top of him, sitting up to remove her top and bra. He was kneading her breasts, making her throw her head back and put her hands over his, while her hips gyrated sensually. She rode on top of him, her apex rubbing against his hard on.

"Mainnnnneeee.......dammit."

He pulled her down to kiss he again, his hand pulling down her shorts and underpants. He plants kisses along her inner leg, nipping at her soft flesh as he reaches her inner thigh. Just when she expects him to lick her down there, his hand cups her, his middle finger running up and down her moist center.

"Don't hold back, RJ........please..."

His thumb flicks at her core, making her jacknife with a moan. His thumb rubs against her clit up and down, and the sensation was driving her crazy. She involuntarily raised her hips to him, making his thumb press down harder on her nub. Her eyes were closed, and suddenly, the warmth of his tongue replacing his thumb made her scream.

He licked at her nub, she could feel his head bobbing up and down, now sandwiched between her thighs. She tasted and smelled so good, so addicting and sweet. His teeth nipped at her clit, grazing the sensitive skin, creating mind-blowing sensations she never experienced before.

She pulled his head closer, and he sucked deeply, the roughness of his tongue bringing her to a climax so sudden and violent. She stiffened, feeling as though she couldn't take any more of the pleasure his mouth was giving her. Over and over again, wave after wave shook her, making her gasp for air as he savagely assaulted her senses with his hands and mouth.

She pushed him away, forcing him to lie on his back, and started kissing him. But when she started to mount him, he stopped her.

"Ayaw mo?" She asked, crestfallen.

"Baby no......I want to. But I don't have protection with me."

She understood, was thankful he still had the sense to think about something like that. She kissed him, her hand closing around his shaft, her palm running up and down the base. Her lips move down his chin, her tongue leaving a wet trail along his neck and chest. Then her mouth closes over his head, licking the bead of pre-cum on top.

She licks the base of his shaft, leisurely taking her time to lick all around it, and just when he least expected it, he mouth closes over his shaft and sucks, taking him in as much as she can, until his head hits the entrance to her throat. Her head moves up and down, lips closed around his girth. She makes sure her teeth do not nip his skin too hard. Slowly, she sucks him faster. Deeper. Harder.

He feels his climax coming and pulls her up, but she shakes off his hands and pumps her mouth up and down, until he could not hold back anymore. He pulls her up, not wanting to climax in her mouth, and she finishes him off with her hand, jacking him till he finally hits a strong climax.

They collapsed against each other, bodies slick with sweat but sated. After his bretahing returns to normal, he kisses her and holds her close.

"Best. Birthday. Ever."

"Happy?"

"Very. Where did you learn to do that?"

She blushed a deep red and turned away.

"Huy. Sagutin mo ko. Where did you learn to do that?"

She looked at him with a guilty face.

"Promise me hindi ka magagalit."

"Tinatakot mo ko, Maine. Saan?"

"Sa porn."

She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom while he laughed out loud.