Submerged

Welcome, have a seat. Quiet lang ha.... :)

They were at the Imperial Suite of Sofitel, and Maine was amused that the bathroom could be seen from the bed through a glass wall. It reminded her of the very first night she stayed in a hotel with Richard in Tagaytay, when she panicked upon seeing this same type of bathroom.

 It reminded her of the very first night she stayed in a hotel with Richard in Tagaytay, when she panicked upon seeing this same type of bathroom

Photo: Tripadvisor.com

But she was more confident now, comfortable in her own skin. Richard taught her to appreciate herself more. She took better care of herself, always wanting to look her best with him. And now she knows she looks good, enough to let him gaze at her as she was in her naked glory beneath that silk robe, her hair in a messy bun , sashaying towards the bathroom where she was going to immerse herself in fragrant bubbles.

She turned on the tap of hot water as he watched her ritual, also undressing himself. She poured the fragrant bubble liquid, running her fingers over the water to test its temperature. Satisfied, she took one look at Richard across the glass wall and took off her robe, letting it fall at her feet. She stepped into the water, sinking into the relaxing fragrance of the bubbles. She closed her eyes and leaned her back against the smooth hard ceramic wall of the tub, her arms on top of the tub's rims, her legs stretched out.

She felt her legs being spread apart as Richard joins her in the tub, sitting across her. He tugs at her thighs to straddle him, bringing her closer to him, her breasts rubbing against his body. They just hug comfortably for a moment, enjoying the quiet time.

"Baby, this is really nice......" He whispers against her neck, and plants a kiss there. His hands move up and down the sides of her body, ending at the swell of her breasts. Her breath hitches as his thumbs run up and down the sides of her breasts, then slowly panning to run back and forth over her nipples. He raises her arm and nuzzles her armpit, making her sigh with pleasure.

The hairs of his goatee tickle her sensitive skin while he plants featherlight kisses along the swell of her breasts. It was maddening how he was avoiding taking her nipples in his mouth, as he continued the journey of his lips along her collarbone, her neck and down to the valley of her breasts.

"Stop teasing me baby.........."

He laughed at the demanding tone of her voice and pressed his lips firmer on her skin, this time planting open-mouthed kisses around her breasts, sucking and biting but still avoiding her nipples. She was straining against him now, arching her body towards him.

"Dammit, eat me alrea--oohhhhh."

He devoured one breast, sucking her nipple hard, while his middle finger enters her slit. He moves his finger while inside her in a rotating motion, making her hold on to his shoulders and grit her teeth, still shy to make too much noise.

"Let go, Maine, no one will hear you."

He withdraws his finger and enters two this time, pumping his fingers in and out of her while he sucks her neck greedily. She squirms above him, rotating her hips to match the movement of his hand, slamming her mound against his fingers.

He is dying to get inside her, but he waits patiently, wanting to pleasure her first. When she finally stiffens and moans, he quickens the movement as she keels over him and hangs on tightly while the spasms of her climax shake her body.

"I want you inside me, please.....please...."

He finally relents, unable to hold back any longer. He raises her slightly, letting the tip of his shaft tease her clit. But she holds his hard-on and takes it into her warmth, sliding into his hardness.

Was it just her, or did he also feel it? It was different making love now that they are married, where there is no holding back of feelings or sensations, and all inhibitions are dropped. She starts to move and he moves with her, both rocking against the gentle swish of water and bubbles. She licks his neck, sucking here and there, encouraged as he groans with pleasure.

She feels the rubbing of her clit against his crotch and quickens her pace, eyes closed, head thrown back. He tightens his hold on her butt and she triumphantly knows he's nearing his climax. She moves, wilder now, grinding down on him harder, feeling his hands grip the small of her back while he kisses her senseless.

And then her walls contract around his girth, they climax seconds apart, the sound of their moans mingling. She feels the spurt of his seed, feeling his shaft inside her for the first time without protection, and is lost at the sensation it creates. Their bodies twitch, waves of pleasure shaking them to their core.

Slowly, their hearts beat normally again, and she is spent, her head resting on his shoulder. He plants a kiss on her neck and hugs her tightly.

"I love you, Maine."

"I love you too, RJ."

Their legs wound around each other's bodies, arms tightening. Both are overwhelmed with emotion at the realization that finally, they are one, and no can can ever pull them apart anymore.