Background

(QING)

We walked along the trail again. Our packs much lighter. At least mine is as we continued consuming water. We will rest for a while. Read the trivias we saw along the trail that is posted on the trees or even on the ground.

Some famous people who hiked up the Everest had walked on this trail. That's what we learn.

"Do you plan to hike on the Everest too?" I asked Dayu.

"I can't afford it. I don't have my job anymore, remember? Some jerk fired me," he gave me a stinky stare.

I laughed. Waving a long branch I had seen fell from the ground and using it as my hiking staff.

"If you didn't stole that money? Who did?" I asked him.

"I don't know," he said forlornly. "All I know is that my sign were on those documents. Leading everyone to believe that I was involved. Millions of yuan was transfered from the company to an unknown bank account and only my signature was seen. I wish Mr.Na is still alive because he is the only only suspect I have but..."

"But he is dead." I finished for him. Dayu nodded. I sighed, "His death is naturally caused, do you know? He genuinely had a heart attack that killed him."

The family of Mr.Na cooperated for his body to be examined. The verdict was final. No foul play was involved on his death.

"With Mr.Na out of the picture, I will be the remaining suspect. But I really didn't do it," Dayu looked and sound tearful. He even stopped walking and sniffed loudly.

He turn to me with pleading eyes, "Is there really no other suspect. Other than me?" He asked with a desperation on his voice.

I shook my head regretfully. His shoulder slumped. "I am doomed then. Even if I sell my organs and virginity, I cannot raise twenty million yuan!"

I stumbled and almost fell on the forest floor, "Your what now? V-virginity?!"

Did he really say virginity? He is a virgin?

He nodded and sniffed, "I look it up online. There's a site where you can sell your virginity to the highest bidder. But with my ordinary looks and profile, I can only ask for one hundred thousand yuan for my virginity,"

I will double that! No! I can triple and quadrupled that amount. Heck, I will pay a million yuan for his virginity. Twenty million if he will be totally mine.

I bit my lip to stop myself from saying that.

Me bidding for his virginity will not help him. What can help Dayu is find out where that money got transfered into.

"The investigation is still going on. Nothing is certain yet," I told him.

He nodded, "I just want you to listen and to tell you that I really didn't do it. In all honesty, I will never learn what I will do with that amount of money. I have never been rich my entire life. I have simple dreams and wishes. I never even wish for money before. But now, I wish I was born rich so I can give that amount back and just get my normal life again,"

He really didn't know that he is the son of a powerful woman in construction building? Shang Yi Zi owned Shang Builders that's worth hundred of millions of yuan yet her son lived in an orphanage and grew up poor and relying on scholarship.