Chapter 26- Silent whispers

On a quiet road, on a dark night, I walked thinking about what to do with my life. Ever since I was 13 and left heartbroken I had many dreams. Dreams that seemed impossible. Dreams that are yet to happen. I wanted to become an actress and be famous. I wanted a family with a husband that will always love me. I wanted so much in my life but yet so little to give. I list of my dreams I had in my diary. Dome of them included:

* Get a boyfriend: a few weeks ago this was impossible. A few weeks ago I never thought any guy would talk to me, but I still don't have a boyfriend. Maybe I'm meant to be lonely. Without anyone. Maybe that's his my life should be.

* Have my first kiss before graduating high schoolwell... It did happen... With a British Jerk. Although we kissed only once it still meant something to me. Then again I had my second kiss with Jake but... It was different. In all honesty it was our hormones speaking.

I looked across the road to see a mother with her child as happy as ever. I smiled thinking when that will ever be me. Although I changed my appearance I still didn't have the confidence to match up with it. Maybe if I did things would be different...

I walked to the park and searched for the swings. I don't why all bad things have to happen me I mean people did worse things than me... Right? Anyways it doesn't matter anymore. I sat on the swing looking up into the stars.

"Are you okay?" I heard a masculine voice ask. I looked up but I couldn't see the person's face but I replied anyways. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just...thinking about things.

"Oh...Kay right um, you do know it's not safe here right?" He questioned. "Yes I'm aware of that" I responded.
"Good, then you know you should be home right now" he stated. Why is he so concerned about me?

"Yeah right whatever" I replied standing up and walking away. Just a little privacy I needed but no I can't have that. As I was coming out the park I heard whispering, very silent ones. Of course they're silent they're whispers. Gosh I'm so stupid. The voices sounded like two girls.

"And then she brought up some girls" I heard one say.

"What girls?" The other asked.

"I don't know but I'm gonna find out" girl 1 responded.

Who were they and what are they talking about. "Aren't you gone yet?" I heard the same masculine voice ask.
"Alright, alright I'm going" I rolled my eyes walking through the gates.

Sooner or Later I'm going to find out who those girls are.

*****************

Hey guys I'm just so busy these days. I mean come on it's summer and people rest. But I'm just updating for my readers.

Love you

Xoxo