1

ara changes school uniform to her work uniform. it hasn't been a while since she started her part-time work at the cinema but she feels comfortable already. she takes turn with the worker with earlier shift and start to check the stocks of food and drinks in the inventory. after that, she goes to the cashier and ready to greet people with smile.

she started part-time job not because her family is short of money or what, but she feels like she need to fill her free time. she also likes the feeling of the cinema, smell of the freshly made popcorn, muffled sound of movies in each theatre, the crowd lining up to buy tickets, and even the smell of damped walls and carpets. she loves movies and cinemas so much, probably because her parents had taken her to cinemas since she was only 2 years old. at first her parents were against her decision to do part-time work. but since she said she wanted to be independent and buy things she wants with her own money, they can't do nothing but to agree. it's for the best after all.

"good afternoon, may i help with your order?" she asked a customer that had lined up. her days are nothing special, she just goes to school, leaves school and goes straight to the cinema in the afternoon, leaves cinema at the evening, goes home and starts to work on her assignments. she was an average girl, bright enough, smart enough, pretty enough, and stuffs. she is never the best, but luckily not the worst either.

"hello can i get one regular popcorn and a pepsi, please?" the customer said, smiling. "okay, please wait a bit," she said as she leaves her place to grab popcorn. "oh, wait!" the customer makes her stop. "also, one m&m's please,"

the customer's order is ready and she handed the exchange. "thank you," she smiled to the customer. "thank you, too," the customer said while leaving the counter. she is now taking order for the next customer but she can't help to hear the sound in the background,

"yah! kim donghyun! what are you doing here?"

she looks up to see the customer chuckles as he high five the source of the voice. the two looked very familiar to ara, but she can't really recall who..