2

another boring and quiet day, there are not many customers in the cinema as it is tuesday and there isn't any great movie these days. she fiddles her pen and was really bored when suddenly a customer appeared. "hello?" he asked. "ah, yes sorry!" she said in surprised. if her boss knew this, she would get scolded so much.

"i would like a regular popcorn, one pepsi, and one m&m's please," he said. she realized it's the same guy from yesterday, the guy named kim donghyun. whoops, she doesn't even know why she still remembers his name. "here you go," she said as she handed the exchange as well as his order. "thank you, miss.." he squinted his eyes a bit to see her nametag, "ara." then he is giving her the sweetest smile that any customer has ever given to her. "you are welcome," she said as she smiles back.

days gone through and she keeps seeing him a lot in the cinema. she would see him for almost 3 times a week and most of the times, she got to take his order. he also always orders the same thing, one regular popcorn, one pepsi, and one m&m's. but she also notices the other thing that always the same, that he is always alone. she doesn't know whether she didn't get a chance to see his friend or he is literally alone. if he's alone then that's...sad?

it's another time of the day when she meets him again, with his usual smile ordering his usual order. but this time he didn't order the m&m's, so, curious ara mustered up her courage and said, "no m&m's for today?" he looks at her confusedly and realized he forgot about the m&m's, "ah, right! one m&m's, please. thank you for reminding me." ara smiled, "you are welcome,"

"how do you remember, though?" he suddenly asked after seeing that nobody is lining up so he can spend more time in the counter. "well, you are a regular here and you always order the same thing, so of course i remember" ara said, chuckles. "oh i see. thank you miss.." he tried to squint his eyes again when ara decided to help him this time, "ara. my name is ara," he touched the nape of his neck, embarrassed with himself, "ah, right. thank you miss ara. see you around?"

"yes, see you around," ara smiled as he makes his way to the studio.     

=========================================================

WOOHOO IM SUPER EXCITED FOR MXM!!! PLEASE KEEP ON SUPPORTING THE CUTIE DONGPACA<3