LATE NIGHT EXPERIENCE

It was late at night; a couple was driving to their home. Yeah it was very dark, the roads were deserted and the trees were hiding the moon. Stars appeared to twinkle even more and yes radio started making weird noises. Yes, these guys were stupid to take this lonely and empty path even if they were alternate routes CRAZY! And as usual the husband seemed happy, careless but the wife was all tensed and worried. Then THUMP!!!

The engine stopped of all the places and times right now. And luckily or as so it happens they found a cabin hidden behind the trees. It clearly appeared empty and broken and spooky like the ones in all slashed horror movies. Unfortunately for the couple, they were also stupid a helpless like the people in those horror movies. The door had cracks and scary symbols drawn on it.

The wife got all scared but the husband kept being a Macho. Suddenly a body of a girl fell near them. Providing the reaction, wife screamed her throat out. But the husband still became just a bit cautious and told her to relax. Wife trembling agreed to her husband’s command and still decided to go in. They entered the cabin, it was all dark but suddenly a flash of light on the front wall made the lady realize the Thing.

During this whole play, whole incident only one thing was Out Of Place. Unnatural and Odd - It was her non-reactive husband who did not lose his cool. But, till the time she realized this, the door was shut and only her screams could be heard.