[[08]]

The second that door rang, I jumped out of my seat and started to run.

Unfortunately, Jimmy's legs are a lot longer then mine and he caught me.

He pulled me back down onto the couch.

"You sit there. I'm answering the door." Jimmy said.

I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You better not scare him off!" I yelled.

Jimmy's sinister laugh trailed down the hallway.

"So why are you going on a date with this guy?" Zacky asked, looking a little upset.

"He was my best friend for nine years and I haven't seen him in ten. I'm excited about getting reacuainted." I said with a smile.

"Yeah I'm sure he's excited about that too." Brian muttered.

I shot him a glare but didnt say anything.

"We're your best friends. You don't need any other guys in your life." Matt said.

"You guys are my brothers. There's a big difference." I said.

Brian looked at me and held my gaze.

He looked pissed still.

I heard footsteps and I turned to see Jimmy and Luke walk in.

I grinned the second our eyes met.

Luke walked over to me and helped me up, wrapping me in a tight hug.

I smiled and hugged him back tightly, surprised at the butterflies that were fluttering around in my stomach.

"Hey Luke." I said when we separated.

"Don't you look beautiful. " He said with a grin.

"Hey lover boy. Who the hell are you?" Matt asked, standing up and coming over to me.

They were about the same height and build but Matt gets crazy when it comes to family.

I huffed and hugged him.

"Be nice Matty." I murmured.

"I'm Luke. Nice to meet you." Luke said, putting his hand out.

Matt shook it and soon enough all the guys, except Brian, had introduced themselves.

Luke noticed but didn't say anything.

"So where are you taking my sister and when will you be back?" Jimmy asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

I didnt want to know until we got there.

I got up and went into the kitchen to get a drink.

I turned around and there was Brian.

He backed me into the counter and put his hands on both sides of me.

He leaned in and claimed my mouth in a kiss.

I pushed him away after a moment.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Kissing you?" He said simply.

"Well no shit Sherlock. Why?" I asked.

Brian didn't say anything, just leaned in and started lightly sucking on my neck.

He's such a cheater. He knows my neck is my weak spot.

"You're cheating." I accused.

"Just using what I have." Brian murmured against my neck as his tongue massaged against my throat.

My eyes suddenly shot open and I pushed him away.

"I'm going on a date tonight. I cant leave the house having hickeys I didn't have five minutes ago." I said.

"Then don't go." Brian said.

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.

"So that's what this is about. You don't want me to go on a date with Luke." I said with shock all over my face.

"He looks like a fucking tool anyway. Why leave when you and me can have a night in?" Brian whispered huskily in my ear.

I couldn't stop the shiver that ran down my body but I pushed Brian away.

"I'd rather go out." I said.

Brian's eyes burned with anger.

"Are you jealous Brian?" I asked with a smirk.

This was definitely new to me and I was going to milk it for all its worth.

"Ha! Me, jealous? That's funny. Synyster Gates never gets jealous." Brian said with a smirk.

"Maybe not Synyster Gates, but Brian Haner does." I said.

Brian faltered for a second, opening and closing with nothing coming out.

"Let me get this straight. Its okay for you to date any whore you want but its bad if I go out and hang out with an old friend?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

Again he said nothing.

"That sounds like a double standard to me Mr. Haner. I'm gonna go out and hang out with luke. I'm going to have fun, and laugh, and not think about you at all tonight. After you walk out that door, you'll probably whip out your cell and call one of those skanks that's dying to get into your pants. Why dont you do your thing, and I'll do mine." I said, turning my back on him and walking outside to the living room.

"You ready to go, Luke?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Lets go." He said gently.

I smiled when he reached his hand out for mine and I took it willingly.

I turned to Jimmy.

"Night big bro. Don't wait up." I said, hugging him tight and giving him a kiss.

"Like thats gonna happen. Anderson, you remember what I said." Jimmy warned, looking over my head at Luke.

"Remember what?" I asked in confusion.

"Oh nothing." Luke said with a smile as he put his arm around my waist.

"Good night guys." I said, waving goodbye to everyone.

I noticed Brian standing in the doorway and I smiled, inconspicuously winking at him.

His face looked sort of sad.

But I ignored it, willing myself to forget about Brian and enjoy this night for myself.

"Lets get the night started!" I yelled excitedly.