Cast Meeting

Millie stared at her lap, blushing as the entire cast of Stranger Things laughed. Everyone was gathered to read the fifth episode of season four and it turned out there was a sex scene between Mike and Eleven. The Duffer Brothers always wanted to put such a scene, but as Millie and Finn were too young, they decided not to risk it. Now that Finn was already 19 and Millie 18, they did not think twice. The scene would be a little more intense than the one that Nancy and Steve had in the first season, but still very sweet and fast.

To be sure neither of them complained and the directors had to exclude the scene, the two did not let anyone read the script of that episode until they were all together.

When they finally reached that part, they all looked at the couple who were sitting side by side coincidentally and Matt Duffer said "Isn't this cool? Mike and Eleven will finally have sex! The fandom is going to freak out, my people!"

Then everyone looked at them. Millie was paralyzed. She could not believe it and Finn, for a change, turned very red.

"What do you think?" Ross Duffer asked still making fun of them "Another first time for you, isn't it right, Millie?"

"Oh my God!" Millie blurted out, unable to find the right words to speak at that moment.

"Right?" Finn agreed, his eyes widening and his head shaking.

It was then that everyone began to laugh, leaving the two completely embarrassed.

That was a difficult day. They were fooled all the time by all, especially by the boys: Noah, Caleb and Gaten.

At the end of the day, Millie and Finn were summoned by the two brothers so they could talk in peace.

"Look, we know it's difficult, but you already knew that it would happen one time or another, didn't you?" Matt was serious this time.

"Yeah, guys! And there's nothing too different! Your friends have already done it!" Ross tried to help by realizing the concern of his actors "As actors you have to be prepared for this kind of thing"

Millie and Finn could not speak. They were very ashamed. The truth was that neither of them had had sex before, how could they record if they did not know what it was like? Of course, most of the time the actors do not go through what they represent, but this time it was different. It was a sex scene and they had no idea what they were going to do. Obviously, they knew how it happened. You could have some idea with movies and books and Finn had already seen videos that showed exactly what happened, but it was difficult. For the first time, they would have to be close to someone in front of several people and they would be filmed.

The two were great friends. It had already been difficult to kiss in the first season. How could they make such an intimate scene with someone they respected so much? They had kissed each other other times for the scenes that came in the other seasons, but that was too much. They had grown up together.

As the Duffer brothers spoke they became more worried.

"You'll be in the basement, you'll kiss, and then you'll start undressing." - Ross explained exactly how the scene would happen "Then we'll cut the scene to the next day"

"All right, kids?" The two shook their heads, nodding as they looked at the floor. "You have a week to prepare. We will not record now!"

The two brothers said good-bye and left the room, leaving the two of them alone, completely embarrassed. After a few minutes Millie sighed and ran.

"Millie!" Finn tried to hold her, but she did not listen.

Millie did not want to talk to Finn. She was tired of Finn being always more experienced than she was. First, he had kissed and she had not. So, he had to be her first kiss in front of the cameras. But that one had been just a peck. Then came the scene that Mike and El gave a bigger kiss and once again Finn had already french kissed and Millie had not. She remembered very well that day.