Chapter 12 ✔️

I looked at her. Have Harry and Cara slept before? Have they been together? If they have, I really think he's stupid. Face is horrible, only knows how to kiss asses to attract attention.

"In the first years at a party they slept together. It was rumored that they were together, but Harry said no and that he also went to bed with other girls. Man, on the other hand, it was about him, it was as if he had said to himself. Since then, she has been after him and she hates when people talk to him or when he hears that other girls say they slept with him. "

"He must have had a girlfriend." It does not sound like him, but maybe he does.

"No, Harry does not have girlfriends, he wants to be free. I even think the idea of ​​just being able to sleep with the same girl over and over again disgusts me," She laughed and I joined her.

"Are you hungry?" I nodded.

"Well, go get dressed and we can walk to the cafe on the corner, I've always wanted to go there, but none of my old friends wanted" We dressed and walked to the cafeteria.

"I'm going to have some chamomile tea." I said and Sophia ordered green tea. We took a seat at the back of the cafe and talked. We talk about everything girls can talk about, the latest fashion, makeup and hot boys at school.

"If you could choose a boy from school to have an appointment, what would it be?" She asked and I took a sip of my tea and thought.

"I don't know"

"Oh come on Avery, at least you have to have someone who looks hot to you." Her eyebrows moved.

"Yes, there are some people"

"Some people, you go with everything! Who?" She said and we both laughed.

"Well Harry and his gang," I replied.

"They're hot, but watch out for Liam, he's mine, and Harry? Really? Last night?" I smiled as I nodded. He seemed nice when we were alone and sober.

"Can I ask you something?" She nodded.

"You and I are friends now, but who were your friends or friends before?"

"You know the girl I told you who slept with Harry and the whole video thing?" I nodded.

"Her name is Hanna and we were friends"

"Oh sorry you missed her"

"It's okay, so I never got a chance to ask why you changed schools"

I did not know what to say. I did not want to tell her the truth because I'm so ashamed of it, but at the same time I do not want to lie to her.

"I..." She looked at me and took a sip of her tea.

"I suffered from bullying."