Chapter 15 (not edited)

I felt the butterflies fill my stomach. It was just a light kiss but it was my first. I got my first kiss from a popular guy. If someone told me this was going to happen a year ago, then I would have laughed in his face. Harry turned away and looked at me with a smile. I blushed and looked down at my hands.

"Well see you" and then walked away. I came in with a big smile on my face and I was lucky that there was no one home, or the whole situation would have been embarrassing. So, if my brother had been home, all he would do is yell at me. I went to my room and did some work, sent messages to Sophia and then I wrote in my diary.

"Dear Diary;

Today was hell at school in the morning. This girl Cara thinks she's queen B. But Sophia came over and told me not to worry. Then, when I was walking home, Harry the popular boy at my school accompanied me. And outside my house gave me a kiss! "

"Avery I'm home," Jake shouted and went downstairs.

"Mom and Dad are going to work late, Dad had an operation to do and Mom is in the same" We went into the kitchen.

"So, what do you want for dinner?"

"I do not know, pancakes?" He smiled at me and shrugged.

"No"

"Why?"

"Avery I've been in practice and I can not eat pancakes, I'll order some pizza and we can watch TV" he looked at me and I nodded. Ordered a huge peperoni pizza. After 20 minutes the food arrived.

"So what do you want to see?" Jake asked and he took a slice from the box.

"It does not matter" I leafed through the channels and was starting to irritate.

"Jake come on, choose one" we both laughed and continued but only to make me angry.

"Jake!" I said and I took the remote.

"Hey" tried to take control, but quickly moved my hand away. He started tickling me and tried to escape but he was strong.

"Jake is enough!" I laughed but he did not obey. I tried once more to escape and I succeeded. I ran in control and Jake was right behind me.

"Jake did not" we both laughed and I felt like I was not fit for this kind of thing.

"I have you" he laughed and took control and we sat down and ate while watching TV and talking. But I did not tell him about Harry. That would ruin this beautiful moment that we spent together, I liked this kind of moments with him.

I woke up to the awful sound of my alarm, did my normal morning routine, and then headed to school. I saw Sophia and we sat down and talked.

"You'll never believe what happened yesterday," I said.

"What?" She asked curiously.

"Harry kissed me," I whispered, his eyes widening, just like his mouth.

"He that! Oh, my God, girl," she said. I raise my eyebrows sharply and we both chuckle.