Chapter ten

~~Harry POV~~

Saturdays are usually really fun. My mum, sister and I usually have a day at home watching movies but today I don't have any interest in staying with my mum who only sees me like my father.

I was wearing a white tshirt that says "C'mon C'mon" with my sleeves rolled up at the top a few times, black skinny jeans, white supras and a baby blue bandana.

I walked downstairs quickly grabbing a banana, starting to eat it. Today I had an easy agenda. No training, taking Gemma shopping, and not much else.

"Gems?" I called out.

She didn't respond which was weird for her considering it was 11:00 AM. She was usually awake, getting ready by this time.

I quickly trotted upstairs, seeing my mum was sleeping outside of my room door curled up into fetal position.

Why didn't I notice her before?!

Rushing to her, I lifted her up bridal style, taking her to her own room, placing her on the bed, kissing her forehead.

"Sleep well mum..."

~~Liam POV~~

"So why are we doing this again?" I asked Anna as she set up her camera.

"Well as you know I am a blogger. So my followers want to know what I'm like so I'm making a YouTube video then uploading it into tumblr," she explained as the tripod almost fell on her but I rushed out of my seat, grabbing it from behind her before it hit the ground.

"Woah Anna be careful that could've fell on you," I mumbled in her ear.

She simply grinned at me.

"Sorry?"

I gave her a quick Eskimo kiss as we set everything back up, returning to our seats.

"So why am I here?" I asked.

She looked into her lap, twiddling her thumbs.

"Because I kind of wanted you to be in my first video and the first time my tumblr followers find out who I am," she spoke quietly.

"Aw," I cooed, forcing her to look up at me by pushing her chin towards me.

"I'm honoured you chose me."

She let out a soft giggle, starting the camera up.

"U-uh hi- I'm Anna also known as @blindedbylove on tumblr-" she was faltering on words.

I grasped her hand, intertwining our fingers cutely, urging her to move on.

"This is Liam and he's my best friend. I love him so much," she said while looking into my eyes with those perfect green ones of hers.

"Hello," I smiled, waving at the camera.

"So anyway I have some questions from tumblr about everything that has been going on in your lives so I'm gonna answer them. First up is, 'when you're on your period, what do you like to eat?'"

She laughed slightly.

"I don't honestly change personalities or crave anything."

"Oh girl I wanna read one," I spoke sassily, grasping her phone into my hands.

"Well okay LiLi."

"How did you take your breakup with Josh?"

I chuckled.

"So you tell these people a lot about yourself?" I teased while she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Honestly I was pretty upset. But I feel like he didn't accept me. But there might be someone else I like."

My heart literally just shattered right there.

No way in hell she would like me anyway.

"Liam you okay?" She snapped her fingers in front of my face, frowning.

I grabbed her hands into mine, nodding.

"I'm fine."

~~Zayn POV~~

"Niall are you sure you're okay darling?" I stroked his hair gently while he nodded in my chest.

We were currently lying on our sofa, Louis fell asleep on the other side while Niall simply laid in my arms, gently gripping my sweatshirt, playing with the strings.

"Y-yeah- it's just embarrassing- having an eating disorder and never being normal..."

I smiled, kissing the top of his head.

"It makes you unique angel."

"I like it when you do that..." He whispered while looking up at me.

"Do what?"

"You like give me nicknames and tell me I'm fine just the way I am," he whispered.

I chuckled, pulling his small frame on top of my body so he was resting on my chest.

"Well you are. You're perfect in every single way Niboo."

He mumbled something under his breathe while I stared at him pleasantly.

"What did you say angel?"

"I can't wait to live in a big castle with you and we'll have little princes and princesses where we can be kings," he whispered, locking eyes with me.

"But we already do," I told him.

He tilted his head to the side, in confusion.

"What?"

"We can be the kings. But our princesses and princes can be Liam, Louis, Anna, and now Harry," I kissed he nose as his smile widened drastically.

"But doesn't that mean they're our kids?"

I laughed loudly, nuzzling his nose with mine.

"If it does than so be it."

~~~Harry POV~~~

"Gemma how about Forever 21?" I pointed to the store.

My little sister grinned while we walked to the teenage girl store.

"What size are you?" I asked while looking through jeans.

"2."

I looked at her in shock.

"Weren't you like a size 6 about 2 weeks ago?"

She nodded shyly.

"Yeah- I lost weight," she mumbled while grabbing a pair.

"Why?"

She tilted her head at me.

"What do you mean why?"

I sighed heavily.

"I mean why would you when your body was already perfect."

She looked down, shaking her head.

"I didn't like it at all."

"Don't lose any more okay babe?" I asked softly.

"Why? You're losing weight."

"Because it's for boxing not anything else."

She looked down while I slung my arm around her shoulders.

"Now, are you gonna try these on or what?" I chuckled.

"Just pointing it out but your skinny jeans are tighter than mine," she said while smiling.

I gasped falsely, looking down at my body.

"I'm fabulous Gemma."

"If you say so," her amusing and sarcastic voice showed.

(A/N: Lots of fluff in this aha x Follow, comment, vote, add to your library and all that thanks x)