Chapter twenty-two

~lt~

"I'm bulletproof... Fire away fire away," I sang quietly, trying to fasten my dress shirt.

I was wearing a dress shirt, beige trousers and black suspenders.

http://www.helpmystyle.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/LOUIS-TOMLINSON-BRACES.jpg

"You look perfect!!" Daisy ran in and hugged me around my knees.

"Thank you," I kissed her nose.

We walked downstairs, my family in the lodge, I let Daisy down.

"Baby you look lovely!!" My mum came and hugged my tightly, teary eyes.

"Are you crying?"

She nodded but with a smile.

"I'm crying because I know Harry'll never hurt you like Steve hurt us... It makes me so happy..." She said, I hugged her.

The doorbell rang and Lottie answered it, she pulled Harry into the room. He looked at me with wide eyes, stepping forward.

"You look- wow- you look- amazing," he stuttered out, I smiled shyly.

He looked, beyond perfect.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/18/article-2424253-1BE3A3BC000005DC-138_634x783.jpg

"You look lovely also Harry," I said, he handed me a single red rose.

"I-I got this for you. I-it was a bouquet b-but I didn't like the others," he said, I looked at his tinted red cheeks.

"Thank you..." I took the rose and put it in the vase on the table.

"Alright, shall we get going love?" He asked, I nodded excitedly.

"Yes please."

He held his arm our for me which I gladly linked with mine.

"Have him home by 11!!" My mum yelled after us while I climbed in his passenger seat he opened the door for me.

"Of course Ms. Tomlinson!!"

He shuffled over to the driver's seat, starting up the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked giddily, he chuckled.

"Patience young one."

"You're only 5 months older than me," I groaned, he laughed.

"You'll find out where we're going in a few minutes."

I groaned softly, a light giggle escaping my mouth.

"So, how are you?" He asked, looking at me, I shrugged.

"I'm fine, how's boxing?"

He smiled widely.

"Wonderful actually. Connor got a girlfriend, she's pretty cool," he said, I smiled.

"He seems like a cool guy. He helped us that one day- Steve got taken," I muttered softly, he looked at me for a second with sadness in his eyes before looking back at the road.

"He uh- never made you do anything inappropriate with him or anyone else right?"

"A few times-"

As soon as I said without letting me finish, he stopped the car abruptly, staring at me.

People were honking but Harry didn't seem to care.

"Harry move out of the road!!" I said, he shook his head, turning the car off.