IM SORRY!!!

"Hah?! Aomine did what!" The captain roared.

"Gomenasai! Gomenasai!" Sakurai kept on apologizing. Imayoshi started to snicker as he sent the shooting guard to the -fearful yet impossible to talk to- ace.

"You know what to do right?" Imayoshi smiled a snake like grin. Sakurai nodded, even though he was clueless on what he was talking about.

"Mou~. Dai -chan shouldn't be that hard to talk to. Just tell him to come to practice. Threaten him if you have to. Or tell him that your in danger if he doesn't come." Momoi told him. He tilted his head to the side.

"Eh? Why me?" The remaining team froze.

"Ah, um, because." She smiled. "You, um, I don't know. I just figured you would work well in this situation." She chuckled nervously and ran back to the bench to check on the team. Everyone stayed silent. Sakurai decided to brush it off as he went on the roof.

"A-Aomine-San." He called out. It seemed pretty isolated. Was he really here? Looking on his right, he saw a ladder he could climb and decided to go check it out. Going up, he saw a familiar blue and the uniform for Touou. "Aomine...san?" He pried an eye open and glanced over to the side. Closing it, he ignored the fact that someone came to bring him to practice. "Aomine-san?" He called out again. Getting a bit irritated, he decided to answer back.

"Hah?" Sakurai nearly fell but caught himself.

"G-Gomenasai!" He climbed the ladder and stood next to the ace. "C-can you come with me back to p-practice?" Aomine groaned.

"They sent you so that I could come to practice? Pfft, well played I guess." Sakurai cocked his head to the side again.

"Eh?" Aomine shook his head slightly.

"Nothing." Glancing over again and seeing the boy a bit confused, he smiled ever so slightly. He's kinda cute. When finally realizing what he had thought, he hit his head with his hand and vigorously shook his head. I did not just think that. Sakurai on the other hand, took it the wrong way and apologized.

"GOMENASAI!" He starts to say multiple times. Aomine sighing, closed his eyes and decided to go back to sleep.

"Hai hai, now can you leave me alone?" He groaned in frustration. His dark blue hair swayed from the wind as the first year bowed his head to apologize once more. The ace got up. "Stop with your whining! It's annoying!" The shooter apologized again, doing the opposite of what the ace had asked for. Hmm, more like demanded. Taking in what he had heard from beforehand, decided to put it into use.

"I, I can't leave without you. If I do-"

"Just leave, he won't do anything." Looking up in confusion as he didn't say enough to say that he could be in trouble, realized that he, the ace, was assuring him. The light copper haired boy looked at Aomine's deep sea blue eyes which so happened to be in front of him. Looking at him in awe and silence covering them, he stuttered on his words.

"G-gomena...sai..." with his words fading, he made eye contact with the ace. He looked back and saw smooth caramel ones. Never had he noticed such beautiful eyes. As he focused more on the first year, he saw just how mesmerizing he looked. Every corner of him. Aomine widened his eyes in shock as he saw few droplets of tears falling from his eyes. Not even the first year knew why he was crying. Taking a step forward, he lifted his hands and wiped away his tears. Trying not to give in the urge to lick his lips and do things he definitely should not do, he couldn't help but cup his cheeks and slowly lean in, as if they were magnets. Sakurai was too shocked to move and his thoughts were elsewhere. What was he gonna do? Aomine's other hand went behind Sakurai's back, caging him in. He was so close to his face and their lips could have touched had he moved. But suddenly panicking, he tried to move back but all he could manage was a turn. Aomine hugged him from behind and breathed in his scent. It was so sweet.

"Sakurai..." he whispered quite possessively in his ear. Neither of them knew that his voice  could be so... as Sakurai would say, seductive. He whimpered softly as he felt his soft lips on his neck going upwards. Nipping at his ear, he could feel his tongue licking at his ear. He felt a warm tight feeling inside his chest as his legs started to give in. Ironically, the only thing keeping him up, was Aomine.

He could feel his warm breath on his neck as he felt his slick tongue taking a taste of the apologetic mushroom (I had to. I'm so sorry, but I had to.) facing the direction of the ace, he stopped his action as he focused on his lips. They looked so soft and sweet, he couldn't help himself as he slipped his tongue in his mouth and took his first kiss.

"Ngh..." Aomine definitely took advantage of the whole situation as Sakurai fell on his knees and gasped for air, breaking the contact on their lips. A string of saliva split apart as Sakurai sank deeper to the floor. Aomine on the other hand, took the advantage and pinned the poor first year on the floor. "Jottomatte kurusai! Aomine-san!" He struggled to break free but his grip only tightened.

"Sakurai... Sakurai..." he whispered a bit loudly. "Sakurai... Sakurai..! Sakurai..!" The boy stopped struggling, but was met with the ace's beautiful blue orbs. The ace kissed him yet again, but it was a bit short. He went towards him neck as he marked the shooter there.

"Neh! Sakurai!" Crap. It was that fricken sly third year. Luckily they weren't on the ground where the first thing the snake would've saw was them in an awkward position. Aomine let the first year loose and sat upright. His caramel eyes glanced over and did the same. Imayoshi finally climbed the ladder and started to laugh.

"What." Aomine said lazily. Imayoshi shook his head while laughing.

"Well, I don't know what you guys did, but it seemed to have been good huh?" He focuses on Sakurai's flushed cheeks and flustered look. "He's even speechless."

"G...gomenasai..." he muttered under his breath. Imayoshi jumped down.

"Come to practice or I'll tell everyone that you did some weird shit with our poor apologetic mushroom!" Aomine clenched his fists and gritted his teeth in anger.

"Okay fine!" He stomped towards the ladder and went down, followed by Sakurai.
~at the gym~

"Hey Sakurai!" Momoi called out.

"Hai!" Momoi gestured him to come closer. "H-hai?" She leaned in a bit close to his neck to see something. Afterwards, she glared.

"Sakurai. Did you get bitten by something?" She tried to hide her frustration.

"Hai?" He questioned. She signaled him to go to the bathroom and see for himself. Confused and curious at the Same time, he went and looked around the same spot the manager was looking at. That was when, he noticed a mark on his neck. Finally realizing what that was and how he got it, he stomped to Aomine, or AHOmine, he glared at him and hit his head.

"Oi! What the hell was that for!" Sakurai gritted his teeth.

"I'm sorry but WHY DID YOU MARK ME!!!" That was when the ace knew, he dumb fucked up.

"Dai-chan~!" Momoi called out innocently. "Do you mind coming over a bit!" He tried to walk out the door but the rest of the team dragged him in the pit of hell.

Bye bye! It was nice knowing you Ahomine Daiki!

A/n idk, pls don't hate me. I also hoped you enjoyed!