WAIT!!! WAIT!!!

When Ahomine reached and cried for help, Sakurai covered his mark with his hand while sniffling. Imayoshi rubbed his back in pity as the blue haired boy shouted for help.

"So what did you guys do?" He nudged his shoulders. His copper hair stood on end and he remembered the tingling feeling inside his chest and the pleasure spreading throughout his entire body. He could feel his face warming up and realizing that he was blushing hard.

"G-GOMENASAI!" He bowed and ran away into the locker rooms.

"Mou, you scared him away." Momoi groaned at the sly teammate. The fighting eventually ended with the manager hitting the ace with her clipboard. "That's enough. If we continue, Sakurai is going to cry." The team stopped immediately and went back to practice. Aomine on the other hand, died in the middle of the court, begging for the world to end right now.

"So when did you guys find out?" The captain looked down on the ground where his tanned body spread. Everyone gave a questioning hum. "You know what I'm talking about." He grumbled as he sat up.

"Well..." the coach rubbed the back of his head. "It was... kinda just... I don't know. We just had a feeling." The team pictured how the ace would glance on over to the boy or how he'd playfully ruffle his hair and apologize whenever the boy cried. He was also very generous and soft when it came to the shooter.

"Well whatever. I'm gonna check on him." He muttered lazily. Walking on over to the lockers, he knocked on the door to check on him. "Oi! Sakurai!" He called out.

"Aomine-san?" His muffled sad voice answered from the other side of the door. The door clicked and opened. The first thing Aomine saw, was his caramel eyes. His soft smooth eyes. Walking in and closing the door, the taller first year pinned the other on the lockers, creating a loud BAM! Sakurai started to squirm and tried to pry his hand off of his wrists, but he was too weak. Finally stopping when his lips made contact on something oddly familiar, realized that he was being kissed yet again by the tanned teen. His tongue slipped in again and it was a meat kiss and yet, why was it so good? Why was it so pleasing to feel someone's lips onto his? His legs started to feel weak again when suddenly their lips parted. Looking up, he saw the ace blushing a bit and a bit embarrassed.

"You know... I'm sorry for marking you without your permission." He muttered under his breath like a little kid with pride. A smile grew on his lips when he heard that and cupped the teen's cheeks and pecked his lips.

"Aomine-san." He looked so shocked it was adorable. Going up to his ear, he whispered three words which made both of their hearts beat. Smirking, the ace pinned his yet again but this time, Sakurai excepted what was coming. However, at that particular moment, Momoi (who had the key) opened the door and shrieked a high pitched squeal which made the rest of the team run to the lockers.

"Wha-" as they saw Aomine's and Sakurai's position, the tanned teen quickly released the boy and both avoided eye contact.

"Eheheheh..." they laughed nervously.

"Ohoho. What were you guys thinking about doing?" Imayoshi asked the two of them. Momoi fainted and the rest of the team was still, shocked, and a bit red. Sakurai flushing a deep deep red, panicked and apologized.

"GOMENASAI!" He ran out of the lockers and Aomine scratched his head.

"Hehehe... crap." He tried to run out but the team blocked the entrance as they cracked their knuckles.

"Neh, Ahomine. It's not nice to do these things without his permission you know." He started to back up as fear filled the room.

"Wh-what are you guys. His parents?" He stuttered. They stopped and raised a fist.

"DASUKETTE KURASAI!!!!!!!!"

Fin

A/n haiiiiiiiiii. I hoped you enjoyed ^^